Our valued sponsor

id rather not do that on the public board for obvious reasons

the incorporation documents is: incorporation certificate no change needed as it has name of company and registration number with date, memorandum and articles of association no change needed there, the appointed first directors which needed change and have been supplied with resolutions for change of director, appointment of secretary and also change of shareholder with relevant registers too

is there anything else that i should have expected?
last question did you only provide them with a passport copy and utility bill nothing else?

hi bountymount and auric
i am not their support or work there, so to be honest i dont know. i just shared my experience so far
@auric regarding the set up i put the shareholder , secretary the same and director different person so i really dont know how it would work regarding additional nominee
better to contact them

okay no problem will try I already tried their support no one there :) but passport and utility bill is the only thing you provided right, no KYC document, no notarized documents, no business description or anything else right?

I will be watching this thread to see what @auric and @bountymounty will find out.

Feel Excited :D
excited.jpeg

So almost 24 hours no Live Chat available, No reply from their support if it is possible to register a Seychelles company with them without to buy the nominee secretary for an extra whopping €350 which add up the price to total 510 + 350 = €860 - I believe OP is the owner of the company and I believe that this company works with hidden fees exact as any other of these cheap fu... they fool their customers into their business!

My advise stay away from this unless you are prepared to pay much more than what they advertise and state on their website. It is a very unprofessional way of doing business!

Reactions: CoinMaster
So almost 24 hours no Live Chat available, No reply from their support if it is possible to register a Seychelles company with them without to buy the nominee secretary for an extra whopping €350 which add up the price to total 510 + 350 = €860 - I believe OP is the owner of the company and I believe that this company works with hidden fees exact as any other of these cheap fu... they fool their customers into their business!

My advise stay away from this unless you are prepared to pay much more than what they advertise and state on their website. It is a very unprofessional way of doing business!

hi auric
as stated previously have no affiliation with them nor am i the owner as you state, just like i shared experience with other posts on the forum i did likewise here
so happened to use the cheaper one out of the 2 originally mentioned
i purchased the company type I had in mind, maybe the next time I will use offshorecompanycorp and likewise provide all with step by step details
so far i havent seen any hidden fees with what i ordered, but trust me if at any point i am not happy with the service or of they come asking for extra fees i will be the first to update

Reactions: negon
Well, you must be a lucky customer of theirs then. I have got no reply to my question (still not) no response from their live support and I can't buy any company without to buy their service for Secretary or I will be obligated to find a second person that can apply too, that's not an option at all.

So maybe you have been lucky, but I don't build trust and business on a basis to be lucky :D

Reactions: Mohawk
Well, you must be a lucky customer of theirs then. I have got no reply to my question (still not) no response from their live support and I can't buy any company without to buy their service for Secretary or I will be obligated to find a second person that can apply too, that's not an option at all.

So maybe you have been lucky, but I don't build trust and business on a basis to be lucky :D

You can't use one of your offshore company? I mean their process don't allow you to use a corporate director/shareholder/secretary ?

You can't use one of your offshore company? I mean their process don't allow you to use a corporate director/shareholder/secretary ?
Well, I can do a lot but that's because I have lot's of options available. But I compare the whole thing with a service provider for an individual that don't has anything available as his own KYC documents. When he create the account he think he get the company for one price and then he find him self lost because he can't proceed without to pay extra (hidden fee).

It is from that point of view I criticize their service. On top of this I find it very strange that they don't repl at all to any enquiry I had by a ticket I opened within their own system nor by live chat, now for more then 24 hours!

As I said initially I don't trust these fees and now I don't trust them at all. I don't build my business on luck. If anyone else one to do that and try their luck, go ahead, I'm out! stupi#21

Well, I can do a lot but that's because I have lot's of options available. But I compare the whole thing with a service provider for an individual that don't has anything available as his own KYC documents. When he create the account he think he get the company for one price and then he find him self lost because he can't proceed without to pay extra (hidden fee).

It is from that point of view I criticize their service. On top of this I find it very strange that they don't repl at all to any enquiry I had by a ticket I opened within their own system nor by live chat, now for more then 24 hours!

As I said initially I don't trust these fees and now I don't trust them at all. I don't build my business on luck. If anyone else one to do that and try their luck, go ahead, I'm out! stupi#21

I have to add: there is nowhere a mention of the annual fee for any jurisdiction, or perhaps I didn't see...
I feel that the second year, any owner will receive an invoice: annual fee - $2000 :)

Latest Threads