Our valued sponsor

Hide assets before marriage?

Mother love is priceless...It is good strategy.....Doing business under your own mother.....Risk free...Your mother never betray you...
That's what I've been doing so far smi(&% My mom is my nominee director, shareholder and UBO for all of my EU operations ;)

Now that I think about it, it might be worthwhile to structure such arrangement using a Samoan default succession company.

Reactions: troubled soul

Switzerland has great laws - If she leaves you she can't acquire half of your wealth or any maintenance payments (alimony) regardless of how many years she has been with you. A cohabitation isn't considered as a couple but as two individual people living in the same roof.

You think the law is on the side of the guys in Norway? Perhaps you haven't heard about Barnevernet - Swedish paper slams Norway’s child welfare

I completely agree, perhaps it is not politically correct but historical data and studies show exactly this... Guys have no problems marrying "down" if the girl is pretty / nice / whatever. Girls want to marry in the same social group or marry "up" and they are waiting for a prince that will come on a white horse for them.

Maybe it is not completely true in some countries (think Iceland, Sweden... which were already mentioned) but majority of the world works like this and it is even more extreme in developing countries like China and India.

I think this is actually an extremely difficult situation that I do not envy them - you are a woman and you happen to be attractive, successful and very rich, maybe you are also very ambicious. Then you hope you will meet someone that matches your level - but 99 % of guys don't so one day you may turn 40 and realize your life is fucked up.

Just a side note - I'm not a very big fan of "marriage" as a state institute or even worse a religious institute. If I want to live with someone, I don't need state's permission or I don't want the state to dictate whether gay people can marry etc... Of course marriage can function as an "insurance" for the wife but that seems somewhat wrong to me
So you cite an example of a child agency taking children from parents [mostly women] as proof that norwegian law is not on the man's side?
Huh?
Norwegian law isn't on the man side per se, it is just more neutral than the anglosphere.

Also said women do not think maybe they are aiming too high if the man they want don't choose them. Like I only shoot for A lister women who look like megan fox, I guess I'm going to be single forever too.

She cheats, he pays for it.

What world we live in now ?? Fake feminism destroy life's
Better to stay single .

Seems it's fake news about putting assets in mothers name damn_(

Achraf Hakimi’s divorce: The swift (misogynist) journey of fake news​

Seems it's fake news about putting assets in mothers name damn_(

Achraf Hakimi’s divorce: The swift (misogynist) journey of fake news​

Sorry for sharing fake news....But It is very hard to tell...as This news is all over Internet...People sharing this news like crazy

Well I fell for it and also posted fake news before without realizing it on here and was called out :(. So no worries.

Reactions: troubled soul
lol smi(&%

---- quote start

In one case, Himonidis found around $700,000 worth of monero on a MacBook that turned up in discovery.

“We found something called a command line wallet for monero,” Himonidis said, describing it as a kind of software wallet. “You can’t find it with the Finder on the Mac. You need to go into a command line prompt to access this wallet — a Bash shell command on a Mac environment.”

--- quote end

Divorce is a cold game. You need to talk to your wife like your talking to law enforcement these days.

Switzerland has great laws - If she leaves you she can't acquire half of your wealth or any maintenance payments (alimony) regardless of how many years she has been with you. A cohabitation isn't considered as a couple but as two individual people living in the same roof.
awesome, one of the only countries I ever heard handling a divorce like this.