Our valued sponsor

High Risk merchant account revisited

I am glad to see that I am not riding this boat alone. So many of us, who want to make an honest living in tobacco, never get approval for a merchant account. I have tried at several places, but to no avail. And yes the fear of a chargeback is always on the head. I suggest we should look for solutions offshore through a reliable account provider.

I am glad to see that I am not riding this boat alone. So many of us' date=' who want to make an honest living in tobacco, never get approval for a merchant account. I have tried at several places, but to no avail. And yes the fear of a chargeback is always on the head. I suggest we should look for solutions offshore through a reliable account provider.[/quote']
If you need any help, feel free to contact me.

Michelle

It’s great that you want to have a new, better high risk merchant account. There is nothing very complicated about choosing high risk merchant accounts; just keep in mind that an inexperienced company can do nothing more than wasting your time. So, it is highly important that you find a practiced provider having specialization and years of experience with high risk merchant accounts and credit card processing.

Here is how you can find the right provider:

When comparing multiple merchant account providers, your focus should be on certification. You can even visit their business websites and check every single detail that’s important. Make sure you find their legal registration and disclaimer pages.

Another important thing to ask is their fee structure and other charges. A genuine company will never hesitate to give you all the details in writing. As an aware merchant, you would never want to be charged higher than the normal rate.

Asking other merchants in your circle can at times be helpful in finding the right provider. While reviews that you read on different websites are often fabricated, happy and satisfied real-life clients will never misguide you

I have to respectfully disagree with some of the above statement. I'm not here to start an argument, but please people, be very very careful of agents that promise you the moon & the stars.

1. High risk is high risk. Everything depends on what is happening in your industry at the time you are seeking out a merchant account. If your industry has caused problems with processors in the last little while, it will be harder for you to get a merchant account.

2. Some high risk companies can get merchant accounts easily, others can't.

3. There is absolutely NO WAY that any agent can give you rates before you have filled out applications & submitted your paperwork. Any agent that does isn't to be trusted. I repeat, if they are giving you rates without getting any paperwork from you & underwriting hasn't seen your package, they are shady or just aren't experienced enough. I've been through this with many different agents in the past & all they've done is waste my time & my clients' time.

The ONLY way an agent can give you rates before seeing your case if if you are low risk. Low risk companies all have the same rate unless they have a lot of chargebacks. High risk does NOT. There are too many factors invovled in vetting a high risk company.

I am a consultant, my job isn't just to get you an account, but teach you what is involved in the process & help guide every step of the way. I'm also a business consultant, so that also helps when I'm guiding my clients.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Michelle

Rapid Financial Solutions

PSBill: internet merchant account provider, credit card processing, ach and online checks payments

Anyone knows if CTOPay still exists?

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Yes it’s still alive. However, there are countless scams associated with it, which I believe is a good reason for it to die out. When you read online reviews about ctopay, you are strictly warned not to give it business in any way. Most of them highlight the fact that the ctopay website has a high risk country associated with it. And that all online shops should be careful while engaging in any sort of activity with it, since there’re always some signs of risk there.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
We have been writing about various aspects of the high-risk merchant account industry for years and have probably touched on most, if not all, of the most important issues. I have no doubt that regular readers would by now have become experts on the subject and the merchants among them would have little trouble getting a merchant account for their high-risk business and, which is equally as important, keeping it.

However, as our readership has grown considerably over the past few years, most of our readers would not have had the chance of reading at least some of the articles we have published on the topic. Moreover, even some of those who have read them all may have a hard time putting the full picture together. So we decided to put all we know in one place. Yes, you are free to jump directly to the chapter of your choice, but you will find that reading the whole thing through will help you better understand how the world of high-risk payment processing works and, which is what you really want to know, how to find your best place in it. It turned out a long one, but there is a lot to go over. So here is what you will learn.

Divorce attorney in Rockford IL

I am glad to see that I am not riding this boat alone. So many of us, who want to make an honest living in tobacco, never get approval for a merchant account. I have tried at several places, but to no avail. And yes the fear of a chargeback is always on the head. I suggest we should look for solutions offshore through a reliable account provider.
not sure if I would call it a honest living from tobacco. You guys are helping the Tobacco industry to kill people after they paid for their own death.

Anyway, is there still a payment processor around for Tobacco business? I believe there is not.

Reactions: Money king

Latest Threads