Our valued sponsor

Mentor Group Gold - AD Thread! High street bank in Spain

CALAY

CALAY Banking™ ➽ Since 1997
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 28, 2022
Switzerland
www.calay.com
Thanks but I want a guaranteed by state deposit. I am not sure if wise does that. I hold a bit of chf on revolut though but would rather transfer to Swiss institution.
Hey,
I can introduce you to a Spanish high street bank, you would be able to open a multi currency account and keep a deposit in CHF. Please note that the state guarantees your deposit up to 100K EUR equivalent. We can organise the process both remotely and physically in the branch.

Reactions: jafo
Hey,
I can introduce you to a Spanish high street bank, you would be able to open a multi currency account and keep a deposit in CHF. Please note that the state guarantees your deposit up to 100K EUR equivalent. We can organise the process both remotely and physically in the branch.
But what are the fees of the bank? Do you have a link to the website?

Reactions: CALAY
Hey,
I have an account with Sabadell and BankInter, want to stick to Spain but I’m not happy with those two. Can you help? What’s the process?

Reactions: jafo
Is this the account you offer ?

No, we do not work with Santander. Also please note that this type of accounts requires you to live in Spain to contract (take a look at the pic attached)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-03-13 à 23.12.39.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-03-13 à 23.12.39.png
    563.5 KB · Views: 28
I would like to know too
Regarding bank fees, consider typical fees for multi-currency accounts, which usually range 20-30 euros per month. We would need to conduct a compliance report (AML, KYC, etc.) with our teams to ensure adherence to bank requirements and local regulations.
There is no minimum deposit required from the bank side.

In any case, it would be beneficial to understand your specific circumstances to provide the best advice. Please feel free to DM us for further guidance.

Reactions: vehzag
Regarding bank fees, consider typical fees for multi-currency accounts, which usually range 20-30 euros per month. We would need to conduct a compliance report (AML, KYC, etc.) with our teams to ensure adherence to bank requirements and local regulations.
There is no minimum deposit required from the bank side.

In any case, it would be beneficial to understand your specific circumstances to provide the best advice. Please feel free to DM us for further guidance.
Please share the info in PM
What is the name of this bank and what are the benifits to work with you
Thanks

Reactions: CALAY and jafo