Our valued sponsor

How Billionaires Foolproof Their Wealth

That's a good one to watch. But I don't trust Warren more than a chimp.

Warren is very trustworthy! Of course, as long as someone doesn't bring heat to him, he won't throw you under the bus. I've been a BRK.A shareholder since the early 80s and have gone to every annual meeting where it was allowed.

Listening to Charlie & Warren has insulated me against so many scams...and mainly scams coming from friends and family...even the well-meaning, and ignorant ones who are deluded with fantasies of (unearned) wealth.

Those two really saved my a*s!

Warren is very trustworthy! Of course, as long as someone doesn't bring heat to him, he won't throw you under the bus. I've been a BRK.A shareholder since the early 80s and have gone to every annual meeting where it was allowed.

Listening to Charlie & Warren has insulated me against so many scams...and mainly scams coming from friends and family...even the well-meaning, and ignorant ones who are deluded with fantasies of (unearned) wealth.

Those two really saved my a*s!
Warren buffett is a legend
I personally learned best advice in finance after listening to what he said; buy low cost index fund and hold it forever!

Reactions: jafo