Our valued sponsor

How do you managed to setup anonymous company in Seychelles?

Thank you for the update mate :)

Don't you all think it is a question about time before this all stops? what you think will it benefit if we register accounts and companies on mass to keep them for later use while all this is possible?
I will not wait with setting all this up that sure. Once I have found out how to setup something anonymous I will register a few more companies then what I need.

Thank you for the update mate :)

Don't you all think it is a question about time before this all stops? what you think will it benefit if we register accounts and companies on mass to keep them for later use while all this is possible?
I think you are right with that opinion!

I have been reading this great forum for some months following the many threads about setting up a company in the Seychelles with max privacy! As soon as people say privacy some post you need "dark documents" which I realize username @auric can provide.

Others say they can setup a Seychelles company just so without nominees, dark docs. and keep their privacy eek¤%& How is that possible?

Can you tell me what I have to do, step by step, to get a anonymous company?

I already realize that I can't get a real bank account - I'm OK with that old)(#
best soslution if you ask me, much better than nominees or any trust service which is even 100 times more expensive. The "darks" as they are called here is the future even so I don't believe it to work long term then the people that may register companies and open accounts now will be the lucky winners.

Reactions: blizz
Does anyone of you have an active company which they want to get rid off from that time? I have followed a few threads in the mentor group and had luck to setup a anonymous US Ltd that way but looking for an aged company with darks.