Our valued sponsor

How good is Hellenic Bank when it comes to Cyprus banking?

flofi

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
hellenic-bank-cyprus.jpg

I'm in the process to open an account with Hellenic Bank Cyprus https://www.hellenicbank.com/ they seem to have survived all the financial crisis crap and are pretty stable. Also they have their own SWIFT code HEBACY2NPAP which I found her affiliate marketing then I still wonder how they are to work with on a daily basis.I have only read the very best about them, so I'm not really worried, but wondering.

/monthly_2015_06/hellenic-bank-cyprus.jpg.a42b47c40ba40b232b294fb9b37c122f.jpg

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
They are stable and one of the banks in Cyprus we recommend (so other Cyprus agent's do) as an alternative to the other banks in Cyprus i.e. Bank of Cyprus, USB Bank Cyprus and so on.

One of the best banks I have been working with.. 10 of 10 points!

Reactions: JohnLocke
One of the best banks I have been working with.. 10 of 10 points!
For how long have you had your account with them?

Count me in as an account holder with Hellenic bank, they are a great bank, easy to open an account with and great end customer support. Holding an account there for min. 5 years!

Thank you for sharing your information. I will be opening an account with them next week so I was hoping it is a good bank for long term.
They are good, and if you need an alternative you can open one with Piraeus Bank Cyprus!

Can only say the same as Admin, they are good and have been working just fine for me.