Our valued sponsor

How long does it take?

Usually it takes between 2 and 3 weeks to get everything accomplished. The incorporation documents will be send to you once they get available for the Cyprus company.

Well, the only thing that is required it to accept a proposal which can be requested by submitting us a sales ticket here; More... it's actually not that difficult to incorporate a Cyprus company.

It depends very much on the services you require. But usually things start at 1400 Euro.

Actually what I was asking for is, what services you require i.e. Nominee director, nominee shareholder, phone number with call forwarding etc. etc. or simply just the company? Also do you require a bank account for the company?

Okay, if no nominees are required, no phone etc. but just the company and the bank account (I assume the bank account can be in Cyprus as well) it won't be that expensive.

Actually we do not quote on the forum, so I will need you to submit a sales ticket to us here; More... in order to receive a formal proposal.

Good luck on your company, man! I have seen that you are really interested in pursuing this.How is it going now? Are you registered and doing well in the business already? It is never too late in case you have missed out on the opportunity. It is still a great business to continue.

Good luck on your company' date=' man! I have seen that you are really interested in pursuing this.How is it going now? Are you registered and doing well in the business already? It is never too late in case you have missed out on the opportunity. It is still a great business to continue.[/quote']
I have not yet started. Planning to launch my first company by third quarter of this year. Currently, I am gathering as much info as I can from everywhere. This forum has come as a great help for me.

I have seen this forum as a very helpful tool, too. In case you see things moving too slow for you, then, hire agents for your work. There are lots of them in Cyprus. They convert the time you spend on research to the time you spend earning.

If you need any help then please let us know either here or submit a ticket here: More...

To incorporate a company in Cyprus takes aprox 3 weeks from my experience. They are pretty slow there compared to other offshore jurisdictions.
So you can acquire a ready-made / dormant company if you are in a hurry ;)