Our valued sponsor

How this forum helped me to make offshore company formation easier!

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the new cclogic forum and all it's angels. It's really great work they are doing here, so I stumbled upon /forum/articles/66860-how-cclogic-can-help-make-offshore-company-formation-easier which is a great article they published the last day about this forum. You can find the original link at the bottom of the forum "Important Links" see picture below:

cclogic-offshore-company-forum.jpg

What the article mentioning is exactly the reason why I joined this forum and why I also have been part of the Mentor Group a few times. This is really some of the best forums for all aspects in offshore company formation and offshore banking needs. Honest opinions and people are helping to grow this forum in cooperation with all members here ;) Thanks Admin & Crew!/monthly_2015_06/cclogic-offshore-company-forum.jpg.75e825074b3d01124d49e404c040f319.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Hello CClogic members,

I agree with OP, this is a great forum, really helpful for someone to get started with the formation of offshore companies.

I'm from Germany, 24 years old and really happy to be part of this community.

I have been looking a rather long time for all kinds of information to start with internet marketing and to get my business formed into an offshore corp. Never had I the courage to start anything because I never found information of relevance. Even though I was looking for approximately one year it was almost nothing I found.

But since I got here I have seen, read and gathered more information than I was able in that whole year. That is all thanks to you guys and the fact that you share so much knowledge with this community. For that, you all have my deepest thank you.
smile.png

Now I feel ready to start my own venture.

Thanks again guys you are all champs :appl:

Thank you both for your comments and valuable opinions. We appreciated all of it and it makes our live here on the forum much easier. We try hard everyday to provide the best information available in our industry and to improve this forum to meet everyones requirements. Keep posting with cons and downs, we need it.

Your welcome Admin... After I joined the forum for almost 3 years ago and until now I have been learning a lot of stuff I didn't know and even thought about before :)

After so many years I came across the invalid1c forum again - I say WAO what a suprise. 1. they are still here 10 Points :stick:2. The forum has grown to something really great full and a real predator to the competition. Congrats Admin & Staff I'm astonished :pleased:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all of you for your comments, it helps us to work even harder when we see people are actually responding to our effort :)

If I may suggest something then please keep up the good work we really need a forum like yours :noevil:

The cclogic forum is the most awesome of it's kind, I have been surfing around at many places for services similar and explanations of Offshore company formation and offshore banking, always the same, either the discussions are fake and don't stay to topic or they are written in a language (English) so advanced that normal human beings can't understand a word. How the hell should we know all the terms and wording. No, this forum is a gold mine for all of us who need help to get things done right.

This forum has been one of the best sources for my entire offshore entity setup, spanning from trusts to simple IBC formations worldwide. I'm so thankfull that I have found this source and to the many forum users that spend time here each day to inform us about the latest.:033102lovu_1_prv:

Agree so much with all of you :)

The cclogic forum is the most awesome of it's kind' date=' I have been surfing around at many places for services similar and explanations of Offshore company formation and offshore banking, always the same, either the discussions are fake and don't stay to topic or they are written in a language (English) so advanced that normal human beings can't understand a word. How the hell should we know all the terms and wording. No, this forum is a gold mine for all of us who need help to get things done right.[/quote']
yeah agree so much with you I'm still learning.

Thank you all for your comments and to stay with us, we wish all of you a Happy 2016 doing great business all of you ;)

And the domain and owner change of this forum, do we get some information about it Admin ? I just noticed this the last day but no information about it anywhere :)

And the domain and owner change of this forum' date=' do we get some information about it Admin ? I just noticed this the last day but no information about it anywhere :)
Yes information will come soon :)