Our valued sponsor

How to exchange PayPal to Liberty reserve?

There is no legal company operating such a business sooner or later they will shut down because it is against the PayPal regulations and TOS!

You need to pay attention to the replies here otherwise you may loose your money!

I can only say be careful with such exchangers, since as already mentioned in this thread that it is not allowed.

Yes its possible with one office

i have tried paychange.in 5 days back , and they hold mine paypal fund for 3 days and exchanged mine 100$ PayPal to 86$ Libertyreserve

Fees is 14% though big hight , but when i need it , i get it , its reliable exchangers

I believe they dont inform paypal that they are exchanging fund with paypal ,

so i did not face issue with paypal tos

You should read the forum rules :check: rather than break them!!

Last edited:
buyers said:
what is spam in above content and sending me infraction ,
was sharing mine own personal exprience with the auto-xchanger.com as i have used their service couple of days back for PayPal to Liberty Reserve exchange

i am really disappointed with this nonproductive behavior from cclogic
Just warning everyone about this obvious shill. This site he is advertising is a SCAM. he takes the money and then runs. Do not fall for it and do not use his fake e-currency exchange service. BEWARE

buyers said:
what is spam in above content and sending me infraction ,
was sharing mine own personal exprience with the auto-xchanger.com as i have used their service couple of days back for PayPal to Liberty Reserve exchange

i am really disappointed with this nonproductive behavior from cclogic
You are an idiot and a scammer too. Admin use the ban hammer.