Our valued sponsor

how to exit wise or bank account blacklist

lonizzita

Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
Hi my wise account was disabled many years ago, since then i have changed residence, changed phone, email everything..

only every time I register a new account in my name on the wise account I am immediately disabled.

how is it possible to get off the blacklist of a bank account?

Hi my wise account was disabled many years ago, since then i have changed residence, changed phone, email everything..

only every time I register a new account in my name on the wise account I am immediately disabled.

its possible only in your next incarnation.

For those questions to make more sense, maybe you could elaborate on why they closed your account the first time! You don't need to go into details with personal information or the like, but as a starting point, it's difficult to answer differently than what has already been done in the above posts.

Reactions: Hyo
Second passport
is not a solution.
I have already tried sending different documents, in the various registrations. and I am still immediately disabled

For those questions to make more sense, maybe you could elaborate on why they closed your account the first time! You don't need to go into details with personal information or the like, but as a starting point, it's difficult to answer differently than what has already been done in the above posts.
I had a company account many years ago, and I used to send money from my company account to my personal account always wise.
After a while they asked questions on my company account and disabled everything.

Reactions: jafo and JohnLocke
is not a solution.
I have already tried sending different documents, in the various registrations. and I am still immediately disabled

I had a company account many years ago, and I used to send money from my company account to my personal account always wise.
After a while they asked questions on my company account and disabled everything.
burned for this life. Incarnation solves it.

is not a solution.

So they didn't liked your business model, what business were you into?

Have you generated pay slips or similar for the transfers you've made between the company and your private account and indicated it in the message field?

Reactions: jafo
absurd how someone gets blacklisted for a disabled account and for the rest of his life can no longer register accounts, even those who go to prison after a few years return to freedom, here it seems worse
They can do whatever they want. If I own a business and don't like you, I can not sell you anything just because I don't like you. My business account was closed on Wise too and I've been unable to use it ever since even with a personal account.

absurd how someone gets blacklisted for a disabled account and for the rest of his life can no longer register accounts, even those who go to prison after a few years return to freedom, here it seems worse
Just believe in reincarnation. But remember you can’t reincarnate into you own self.
Or use crypto and f..k banks.

They can do whatever they want. If I own a business and don't like you, I can not sell you anything just because I don't like you. My business account was closed on Wise too and I've been unable to use it ever since even with a personal account.
maybe one makes a mistake, or maybe they make a mistake to close the account and then forever, and I am not talking about years, but forever you remain marked on their databases. so one always has to hope that they keep opening new banks

is not a solution.

This seems quite unusual to me. It appears to be more of an issue with the digital footprint left behind. Consider utilizing high-quality proxies and employing antidetect browser to mitigate this problem effectively.

This seems quite unusual to me. It appears to be more of an issue with the digital footprint left behind. Consider utilizing high-quality proxies and employing antidetect browser to mitigate this problem effectively.
i have tried from different computers, different devices, different countries. and every time i put my first name last name, date of birth and country of birth it is automatically disabled.
everything else has been changed, even the submission of different documents.

i have tried from different computers, different devices, different countries. and every time i put my first name last name, date of birth and country of birth it is automatically disabled.
everything else has been changed, even the submission of different documents.
Forget wise and move on to something else. It sounds like you tried everything already.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result." - sometimes attributed to Einstein.

Reactions: benbao and sriracha
You're not missing much. What they do, many other EMIs do.

I had an account with Wise for years, but it became more and more difficult to do transactions with them to the point of dreading having them coming through Wise.

I recently understood why. The general public discovered them as a way to travel without being overcharged by banks for using ATMs and making payments in countries with a different currency (yes, the general public is that stupid and unaware of the thousands of alternatives at their disposal). So basically they are opening accounts in droves, and the business case of Wise has become people going on vacation abroad, buying Coca-cola bottles at the local supermarkets and withdrawing 100euro/dollars at the ATM.
Handling mostly small transactions takes a lot of regulatory pressure off their shoulders, and transactions above those numbers are just a problem for them, so they bully you into leaving by blocking your money without any explanation. They don't want you as a customer.

Combine that with the company going public (hence the original founder not giving a s**t anymore) and above all, the company is woke now (check their blog).

As others say, move on to better things.