Our valued sponsor

How to open an offshore Account?

It is pretty easy to do so.

First you find a agent that is able to do so, for instant here Cyprus Bank Account - we will help you to open your account today
So you will need to check if you can comply to the requirements that you can find here, F.A.Q. Learn how you start a offshore company with bank account

They are pretty easy to work with once the account is setup up, but be prepared for a long account opening processing time, up to 4 - 5 weeks!! So if you need something setup urgently you will need to find an alternative bank.

Reactions: maxmoney
@Admin I'm also looking into opening corporation + bank account probably in Cyprus, should I contact offshorecorpgroup directly on their site for more guidance? Or I should mention that I heard about them from this forum.
Thanks in advance.
You can contact them and tell them that you got refered from here :)

Reactions: negon
It is pretty easy to do so.

First you find a agent that is able to do so, for instant here Cyprus Bank Account - we will help you to open your account today
So you will need to check if you can comply to the requirements that you can find here, F.A.Q. Learn how you start a offshore company with bank account

They are pretty easy to work with once the account is setup up, but be prepared for a long account opening processing time, up to 4 - 5 weeks!! So if you need something setup urgently you will need to find an alternative bank.

How much would it cost to set up a company with bank account, or account on its own with yourselves.

I will not provide any service here. I can help you as an "middleman" but other then that I don't touch it.

With the links provided you can see the pricing there. I can also PM you if you want?

@Admin can you please let me know?

I already in process with offshorecorpgroup to get an account with Piraeus, what do you think will it work?
Yes if you receive an pre approval then it should why not ?

It is pretty hard to find a reliable, stable bank for an offshore account for a business. Many require opening fees and minimum average .. etc. I am looking for one who does not need either for weeks .......... Money laundering and terrorism have made our lives miserable in the banking world!! It will be really helpful if someone can suggest a good one.

All banks now a days will require you to provide proper KYC / DD documents! They will check everything in details! If everything is OK it doesn't need to take ages.

But it will all depend on what business you are into and if you are willing or able to provide the docs. required.

Latest Threads