Our valued sponsor

How to open bank account no visit?

You can open an account with some of the Cyprus banks so with many of the offshore banks without personal visit. You may read the several posts on this forum about to open personal offshore accounts! Most often it is a bad idea to do it that way, better form a simple offshore company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize and open an corporate account with one of the banks!

Thank you for fast answer. What bank in Cyprus and can I contact them to ask to open account or how can I start to open the account with Cyprus bank? How can I open Seychelles company please?
Well, you can find more information here /offshore-banking/cyprus-banking.html also our fees and requirements are available. To get started with the process you simply contact us

In regards to the Seychelles corp. it is indeed simple to get it registered, more information can be found here, /company-formation/seychelles-ibc/ibc-company-fee.html

Last edited:
Ohh what best Belize or Seychelles can you say please?
I will need more information from you in order to try to help you with this questions. As I said many times before & from what you may read in many of the threads on this forum, most are going for a Seychelles company today because it simply offers a much higher level of privacy and anonymity compared to Belize and most other offshore jurisdictions.

Again as I read from the other posts of yours you already formed a Seychelles offshore company, sanches! That's the best in your situaion because you get all that and it's an very easy entity to maintain in all regards.

Cyprus, Mauritius and a few other offshore banks will let you know the account without visiting them nor to provide any other information as the docs and info your introducer already has. It's getting very easy. If you try to do the task at your own you will be either declined or face a lot and lots of questions and crap.

Can I open real bank account offshore with no visit to bank and no company just for me ? I can't visit the bank and read it is possible at some banks??
has been discussed over and over here on the forum. YES you can open a REAL BANK ACCOUNT OFFSHORE without visiting the bank! You can send your documents by e-mail to the Agent who helps you with the account opening!

Can I open real bank account offshore with no visit to bank and no company just for me ? I can't visit the bank and read it is possible at some banks??
You can do that with almost any offshore banks. In the most difficult case I have been forced to a Skype Video Call that's all!

You can open an account with some of the Cyprus banks so with many of the offshore banks without personal visit. You may read the several posts on this forum about to open personal offshore accounts! Most often it is a bad idea to do it that way' date=' better form a simple offshore company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize and open an corporate account with one of the banks![/quote']
yeah they don't require any visit, you send stuff by e-mail and good is!

Cyprus' date=' Mauritius and a few other offshore banks will let you know the account without visiting them nor to provide any other information as the docs and info your introducer already has. It's getting very easy. If you try to do the task at your own you will be either declined or face a lot and lots of questions and crap.[/quote']
You have some personal experience with that?

You can open an account with some of the Cyprus banks so with many of the offshore banks without personal visit. You may read the several posts on this forum about to open personal offshore accounts! Most often it is a bad idea to do it that way' date=' better form a simple offshore company for instant in the Seychelles or Belize and open an corporate account with one of the banks![/quote']
what bank in cyprus not need me to visit the bank?

Latest Threads