Our valued sponsor

How to pay for employees in offshore?

All payment processors will hve an fee they will charge their customers, that how they do business.

Bitcoin is also good for payments. They charge less fees than PayPal and its also secure. PayPal fees can't be avoided especially when you send numerous amounts per day.

Western Union is also good but once you've sent the money, its almost impossible for you to get it back if something bad happens like your employee doesn't want to work anymore and you paid them before.

I have just started my ground work for setting up an offshore company. So my question is quite basic. I have used only PayPal for transactions so far. It charges me a fee of 0.40c to 0.55 per transaction. Is there an alternative way to PayPal? I checked out instabill but not sure how it works. Any help is appreciated
Payoneer and Skrill charge less fees than Paypal bro. You can try them as well.

Reactions: starfang
If you're planning to have a mass payment, Paypal is a good option because of their mass payment feature. But be aware of its unruly fees even if they're small or big, they're gonna chunk the hell out of your money :D

Bitcoin is also good for payments.

I 100% recommend this and frankly I think this is really the only way to go. Would an employee ever have a reason to not to learn Bitcoin if he knows he will get paid?!

In case of trust issues there are even Bitcoin escrow services. After that I can only think of very few reasons to use anything else, save for possible legal reasons in case Bitcoin starts dominating fiat currencies...

Latest Threads