Our valued sponsor

How to setup a Trust in the Seychelles or Cyprus?

smartoffshore

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
I read the forum and some of the articles about this topic. One mention Seychelles another Cyprus I read the fee is almost the same between 3K - 5K euro to get the entire thing setup.

Do you know what the procedures are and what document requirements there are?

Do you know if it is possible to transfer the ownership of my existing offshore company to the trust just like that or if it take more to do so? I assume I only have to transfer the shares to the Trust correct?

It requires standard KYC documents in both jurisdiction as well as you need to provider a lot of personal information and information about source of funds, detailed description about the purpose of the Trust and lots of other stuff.. the entire process took me 4 months in Cyprus!

there is only @mnschwarz who seem to have a setup in the Seychelles as I read. Never heard about Cyprus for this purpose!
I didn't come across Cyprus in my research either. That's not to say it isn't available or a viable option. It might just be less common. You might be able to contact a larger management company like OCRA for a free consultation or information about this possibility.

Latest Threads