Our valued sponsor

How to setup my e-commerce business offshore?

syn

Mar 29, 2017
Visit site
I have an online business registered in Prague selling replica watches.

I want to setup my business offshore if possible and if possible with Bitcoin, PayPal and credit card processing to accept payments from my customers.

What do you think is the best way to setup this?

I have read lot's about darks and will be using them for this setup if possible.

Reactions: JohnSeed
I have an online business registered in Prague selling replica watches.

I want to setup my business offshore if possible and if possible with Bitcoin, PayPal and credit card processing to accept payments from my customers.

What do you think is the best way to setup this?

I have read lot's about darks and will be using them for this setup if possible.
An offshore company + Bitcoin Gateway works fine.

Reactions: negon and JohnSeed
I mean, what is the problem with Bulgaria compared to Cyprus? for years Cyprus has been the number one place in Europe for most Companies doing business in the middle East.. the number of companies into weapon is enourmous. I have never heard about Bulgaria as an "offshore jurisdiction" in Europe?

I mean, what is the problem with Bulgaria compared to Cyprus? for years Cyprus has been the number one place in Europe for most Companies doing business in the middle East.. the number of companies into weapon is enourmous. I have never heard about Bulgaria as an "offshore jurisdiction" in Europe?
Cyprus the number one? Why?
The best jurisdiction depends on the the kind of business.
You can choose Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Malta, Scotland, Ireland, etc.

Reactions: Richmond

Latest Threads