Our valued sponsor

How would you rate Baltikums Bank in Latvia and RCB in Cyprus for personal accounts?

CCLogicFan

Offshore Agent
Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
How would you rate Baltikums Bank in Latvia and RCB in Cyprus for personal / private international bank accounts?

Are their online banking facilities any good in terms of being able to transfer funds abroad etc.?

How fussy are they when it comes to allowing customers to transfer reasonably large ($xx,xxx) sums of their money into and out of their accounts?

Thank you.

That's some geat suggestions, thanks will have a look at the two banks seems not too many have dealed with them before as I can only find 2 topics about them.

I have opened an account with Hellenic Bank Cyprus last week! went through without problems & internet banking is good too.

Reactions: buzzoffshore
Thanks for the feedback DeMajor. Please see my PM to you about the two banks. Let me know if I can help :)

Where can I read the previous two topics about these banks please? I've tried to do a search, but it didn't work.

RE: Hellenic Bank Cyprus, what documentation do they require to open accounts please? Do they allow one to make wire transfers via online banking? What is their service like?

Any other banks you'd recommend that allow remote opening and are not overly-focused on requiring too many compliance docs etc.?

RE: Hellenic Bank Cyprus, what documentation do they require to open accounts please? Do they allow one to make wire transfers via online banking? What is their service like?
They are a great bank and the setup of an account with them is pretty easy and a straight forward process. They offer Wire Transfer executed directly from the Internet banking, no fax or phone confirmation. And from what I have discussed with a few members here they are some of the cheapest "offshore banks" around.

What I have heard from many is that they are a rip off but then again my personal experience is the opposite had never any issues with them.
We have had clients in the past who told us to stay away from the banks there while others told us they are happy with them and don't want to switch to any account in Mauritius or St. Vincent as we suggested at the time we speak!

Thanks for the feedback DeMajor. Please see my PM to you about the two banks. Let me know if I can help :)
Where can I read the previous two topics about these banks please? I've tried to do a search, but it didn't work.

Any other banks you'd recommend that allow remote opening and are not overly-focused on requiring too many compliance docs etc.?
Why start a PM party, how can you help if I may ask?

You are starting a thread to ask for reviews and then you PM people with some sort of help you say? is this hidden advertising if I may ask!

Personally I have a great xperience with the banks in the Baltic countries since I have been visiting the different countries many times during my professional work and business affairs worldwide. I have met people who asked me if I really trust banks there and how I could open an account with any of the banks there while they were banking in stable countries like France and Germany. I must say these people don't have the same goals as I have and maybe they don't even do business the places where I do and that will answer their questions.

Why start a PM party, how can you help if I may ask?

You are starting a thread to ask for reviews and then you PM people with some sort of help you say? is this hidden advertising if I may ask!

Personally I have a great xperience with the banks in the Baltic countries since I have been visiting the different countries many times during my professional work and business affairs worldwide. I have met people who asked me if I really trust banks there and how I could open an account with any of the banks there while they were banking in stable countries like France and Germany. I must say these people don't have the same goals as I have and maybe they don't even do business the places where I do and that will answer their questions.
I totally agree with you, never had a single issue with any of the banks there!