Our valued sponsor

How you manage multiple Business email in on inbox?

Tutanota allows you to have up to 5 email addresses as part of their 12 euro a year premium plan into a unified inbox. I then setup rules to move incoming emails into subfolders (named after domain) in inbox for each email address.

I can also select which email address I want to send as when replying or creating a new one. Works very well.

P.S I would use gmail but its google.

Reactions: troubled soul
Which software, tools or app you use for this ...
Which is the best strategy in the market ?
Are you sure you want to do that? If you have all emails accessed from a single interface, that interface's IP address becomes associated with all of your email accounts. Doesn't go very well with your other threads about maximum privacy.

Tutanota allows you to have up to 5 email addresses as part of their 12 euro a year premium plan into a unified inbox. I then setup rules to move incoming emails into subfolders (named after domain) in inbox for each email address.

I can also select which email address I want to send as when replying or creating a new one. Works very well.
Tutanota is very nice. Protonmail has similar functionalities.

P.S I would use gmail but its google.
IIRC, Google Workspace accounts are subject to an entirely different EULA and much stricter privacy procedures than free accounts. They aren't scanning emails for marketing purposes if you're a business client.

It's still Google and lack some of the fundamental encryption benefits of the likes of Tutanota and Proton, of course.

With some email providers, if you use an external email client, they will include your IP address in the email headers whereas if you send from their web client they use their own IP address (or none).

Varies between email providers and may vary between clients, too.
Can you give an example of a mail client and email provider that includes your IP address in the email header?

Can you give an example of a mail client and email provider that includes your IP address in the email header?
I have seen it with Gmail. I don't recall which email client it was, though. When I noticed that, I came to learn it can happen with other provider/client combinations.

I use Spike app for Mac, iOS 12 email accounts connected. Works nice many features including read notifications, unified inbox and its not expensive per year. The only issue is if you use Yahoo they are slow with syncing emails sometimes because of Yahoo servers. Other than Spike you have Spark (free but not safest according to reddit) Airmail … lots of apps Im sure you find some.