Our valued sponsor

I need some advice about a situation related with a bank

Strigno

Apr 11, 2018
Visit site
Hello, forum.

Currently, I'm working in a system (actually an entire ecosystem but I will not extend on this because this is not the objective of the thread) with some products, the three first products to be launched will be a virtual prepaid reloadable card, a Swap and the one which I say is 'the boss' but is only for Brazilian merchants tho (it's possible to use globally but not my focus now, some tests showed it. Also, the V1 of the project was tested providing services to a company which does remmitance [deposit/withdraw] so the system works). This system allows everybody to sell anything by cryptocurrency*, and get paid almost instantly (~2 hours max*) direct to their bank account* and in fiat. They don't even need a wallet. Basically for each sale, they receive a PIX. No batch payments or 'D+1'.

* WIll depend on the swap provider (ChangeNOW has more than 400 assets, would be a good partner but I worked in a company that used them as a provider and I know the 'dirty side of this 'anonymous' system, so the truth is, I want to build my own swap, lack of money is an issue tho).
* 2 hours but usually much less. In any case, I will 'sell' the idea of 2 hours because of network congestion, fees, sometimes server will down, bots will fail, etc, in short my own safety).
* Can be an E-Wallet, bet site, or anything, the funds will be sent to the PIX key provided to the system.
* "Fear" (hackers, not understanding the crypto, oscilation) and "no time" (to understand, study crypto, sell on the exchange) was the answers I most received in some paid research. We fix all these problems. Just take care of the sales.

Finding a platform allowing me to work with PIX (specially on the API) giving me access to international market where I could get cheaper cryptoassets is a dream.

I have no investor, I was funding the system myself with my salary, I lost my job in Jan (the company closed the doors [mostly because of problems with the liquidity provider, ChangeNOW]), so all my income since them is used to pay my bills, etc. I have no money to pay for a license from a provider so I need to work with what I have. Some tools I did translation services to get a license so I'm fighting.

Basically the only thing I know is, I will put the project on, now or in 30 years. The rocks on the way I will put all together and sell. I'm not asking for pity (sorry if sounds rude), I would if I was in the bed cursing my hard situation, instead I'm trying my best).

-

I'm doing this post because I always was very well treated here in the forum, even when providers could not help me, they was very politely saying no (different from Brazilians provider which not even answer), so I have a huge respect for this place. My company is legally structured, my real name and docs, registered in UK (I would like another place but $$$) and I will open another one in Brazil too, everything ok.

"· Brazil Instant Bank Transfer - we offer 2 of the most popular local payment methods in Brazil - Boleto & PIX."

The funds reserved for the business [very small] will be used to hire vendors, I will build an army of vendors which will be the ones which (really) will build the business, so I can't spend on anything else.

-

Is safe this onboard? Worth. They are expensive for this kind of solution? I don't like these presentation meetings because I like to be direct, X or Y. Meetings just to present something is waste of time (I understand their side tho, just a personal opnion).

So, what would you guys advise me?

What do you guys think? I know it's a kind confuse post, sorry.