Our valued sponsor

Im from Iran. I need two bank accounts; personal and company?

averagejoe

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Im from Iran. I need two bank accounts; personal and company.

I am owner and director of a company that registered in Hong Kong (Super Emission tech. Company ltd.). My business is trading of engraving and cutting machines on stone, glass and others in china. My monthly transactions are around 60000 USD.

Some Banks have problems with my nationality and valid address in Iran. Big or small banks and territory such as (china, hong kong, Cyprus or other offshore lands) is not important for selection.

If you not problems with my nationality and valid address please answer follow questions:

Is these accounts are offshore or local?

Can provide personal or corporate bank accounts?

Have these accounts any TAX?

I’m resident of Iran, Can I use the registered address of my company in Hong Kong as my valid address?

Are accounts multi currencies or just one currency?

How much is minimum deposit to open bank account?

For opening I need to visit branch or not need to visit?

For opening can use a nominee or not can?

Can I manage accounts without visit branch with internet banking, FAX or telephone service?

Can I transfer funds to other accounts without visit branch with internet banking, FAX or telephone service?

Is these accounts have access cards (Visa, Master, …) that connected to accounts and can used in internet, ATM and Pos?

Has bank any limitation on daily transactions or …?

Has bank or branches swift code?

Has bank account, IBAN code?

I usually not use these accounts to transactions with Iran, but if I need; can you accept?

Please send for me tariff of banking services.

Please send for me application forms to open accounts.

Please send for me other useful information to open and use account.

Welcome, averagejoe :)

We can both incorporate a Cyprus company and open a business bank account for you regardless the fact that you are from Iran.

The bank account opening depends very much on that we can get the following documents from you:

- copy of valid passport or other government picture ID

- Utility bill not older than 3months or a Credit card or Bank Account statement

- Reference letter from a lawyer or a certified accountants or a current bank, a sample reference letter can be found here:

/offshore-applications/cclogic-reference-letter.pdf

Last edited: