Our valued sponsor

information

would i find information like fatca but for canada/australia/new zealand where a government website for each respective country explains whether or not legal permanent residents of those countries who are not citizens i remind you must declare offshore bank accounts???? does anyone know.
The reporting depends on the fiscal residency. If someone is a fiscal resident in the US and have a bank account at RBC , he will be reported to the US. One who has an offshore PERSONAL bank account has to report it to its own country (Canada, Australia, New Zealand).
Nobody can do anything about it. I have already provided the link before, in one answer.

Reactions: suzy and adoffshore
The reporting depends on the fiscal residency. If someone is a fiscal resident in the US and have a bank account at RBC , he will be reported to the US. One who has an offshore PERSONAL bank account has to report it to its own country (Canada, Australia, New Zealand).
Nobody can do anything about it. I have already provided the link before, in one answer.
then where could i find information about citizens of el salvador living in el salvador having to report such fiscal activity if you will like in some first world country then? if i was born and live in el salvador, would i have to report an offshore bank account to my government or not? cannot find such information online like on some el salvador government website! rsvp

Reactions: suzy and adoffshore
then where could i find information about citizens of el salvador living in el salvador having to report such fiscal activity if you will like in some first world country then? if i was born and live in el salvador, would i have to report an offshore bank account to my government or not? cannot find such information online like on some el salvador government website! rsvp
Normally your bank should send you a letter asking you to confirm your fiscal residency. That's how it works.

Strange what is the name of the IRS in el salvador?

if the bank has sent you such a letter and you confirmed your fiscal residency with blacks - for instance as resident of the EU country where you are banking ? ( but you are in reality fiscally resident in a different country outside of EU)
What happens next when the bank is reporting you to the EU country where you have a fictitious residency ?

Latest Threads