Our valued sponsor

intl tax lawyers

My advice, go for companies with a reputation even if you pay much more.
I would advise to ask for a quote at Kpmg, Deloitte, pwc, ey

International tax structuring | KPMG | PL

Let me tell you my observations. I have lost thousands of euro, asking attorneys and accountants who didn't not anything about international tax & international planning.
By the way, this struck me because those attorneys or those accountants are graduated but their level of service quality is really really really law.

In fact, there are the big four consulting companies and then there are firms that try to copy them POORLY.

Let me give you an example: i went to Estonia, to see how we could optimize the 25% corporate tax. The attorney in front of me, starting to say that we had to consider Lithuania. So it is like you ask for a beer and get a coke. Then, she told me she didn't know the Lithuanian law pretty well. So it was even better. You end up with information & you can't do anything with it.

Also in Amsterdam, the same thing happened to me. I asked for something very special and the tax advisor told me to create a company in my own high tax country. However, i did everything precisely to avoid any incorporate in my country.

You want to consult a local tax lawyer or accountent firm like KPMG, Deloitte, PwC they will be able to help you.

Where do you plan to setup your offshore company? you want to find a lawyer in that jurisdiction! I would say beside the local tax lawyer you need someone ALSO in the offshore jurisdiction.