Our valued sponsor

Is it possible to open account in Israel for non resident?

Welcome aboard ;)

This is interesting, I never thought about Israel as an offshore jurisdiction for banking. But hey, I can't be over all places :D

Israeli banking is definitely not offshore nor anonymous. In fact, Israel is completely transparent so be careful.

However should you wish to open a bank account, you will need to physically go to the israeli bank in person, only 1 bank will allow you to open an account with them. Bank Hapoalim in Tel Aviv on Dizengoff Street will allow you to open a foreigner account. But it will be a savings account and you will be restricted to make certain transactions.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: negon
Look, again, it all depends on what you want to use the account for. The URL were on is offshore... Israel cannot and should not be used as offshore. Unless its a savings account, and even then, what is the point? You'll get better rates in a Romanian account or a Georgian account.

You'll get better rates in a Romanian account or a Georgian account.
Great, what banks you know there and do you know if accounts can be opened remote?

Reactions: JohnLocke
How trustworthy can someone be that you have never met?
I have used him twice before. Hasnt failed me, yet, as I always say.
He has for Romania and Georgia, which I have both of, however I am looking for another location, and he is unable to assist me. I am looking for a fourth bank. Do you have anyone?

Well, if he delivers I'm fine with that, that's how all online business works :) you mind to share who you think can help?

You can contact Euro Pacific Bank, Breder Suasso, LeuPay, Cyprus banks (requires introducer) and there is CIM bank / Swiss bank, you can find the thread about them on this forum.

How trustworthy can someone be that you have never met?
I have used him twice before. Hasnt failed me, yet, as I always say.
He has for Romania and Georgia, which I have both of, however I am looking for another location, and he is unable to assist me. I am looking for a fourth bank. Do you have anyone?
What you think how reliable are the banks in Romania? I know we should open a new thread maybe, but for now an answer would be fine.