Our valued sponsor

Is it safe to put money on Cyprus bank account ??

Well, best is to look at it over the next weeks or even months to see how the situation develop.. that said, we have not seen any issues with Piraeus Bank Cyprus.

Reactions: uplana
I think its better to choose Seychelles as an alternative for Cyprus if you don't want Cyprus as your country of choice. Since Seychelles is growing bigger than before, it could top Cyprus in the future.

I think its better to choose Seychelles as an alternative for Cyprus if you don't want Cyprus as your country of choice. Since Seychelles is growing bigger than before, it could top Cyprus in the future.
Thats the good idea but actual thing is, Seychelles will need at least more 20 years to be equal of Cyprus .

Is that true? How could you say its gonna be another 20 years? I could use some advice.
Well, so you don't think Seychelles is behind than Cyprus ? Please do some research on google and compare the GDP of both country, per capita income, size of economy, geological situation, value of currency....you'll get your answer.

Well, so you don't think Seychelles is behind than Cyprus ? Please do some research on google and compare the GDP of both country, per capita income, size of economy, geological situation, value of currency....you'll get your answer.
I think you have personal experience that's why I'm asking you. Well, seems like I'm wrong. Sorry for asking you.

For me, check the reviews and background of the bank first before creating an account and putting all of your money in there, because we never know if the bank had good or bad reputation before. There was a case in our country where a popular bank has scammed and money laundered through their bank services and now they faced penalties from the government. I think that could affect their customers in the future.

It is as save as to have your money in any other bank! I checked with the major banks in Cyprus and they have all insurance in place! so don't worry that much about it. You may focus on getting the documents they require to get a bank account there at all! :)

Reactions: negon
Is it safe in this time to put money on Cyprus bank accounts ?? Cyprus situation is very bad in this time, and I heard alot of bad news..
4 years later Bank of Cyprus, Piraeus Bank Cyprus, USB Bank Cyprus and a few more are still in business and working well for foreign corporate accounts.