Our valued sponsor

Just signed up for bitstamp.net do you know them?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I just signed up for an account at https://www.bitstamp.net they was recommend by an BitCoin payment processor in order to receive BitCoins and exchange them to EUR or USD.

At the moment I'm waiting for to get my account verified so I can add a bank account to the system which obviously will be a Cyprus account to see if it works that way :)

If it does there is another option to circle money around without anyone to know it.

The payment processor is GoUrl - Bitcoin Payment Gateway / Processor for Your Website and they seem to be legit and used by many.

Please feel free to comment on one or both above mentioned companies, bad or good I'm very interested to know as much as I can :)

It seems they had troubles in the past but legit now.. I found a few threads on another forum by Googling them. They look legit as up today!

Reactions: JohnSeed
Great they verified my account within 1 hour :D

Your verification request has been confirmed.

If you have any questions regarding Bitstamp exchange service please read our FAQ or use our support form (https://www.bitstamp.net/support/). Our support staff will be more than happy to assist you.

Now I'm asking them to verify my Belize corp with CYP banking, lets see if that works if so we have a new solution to get BitCoin into EUR or USD quickly ;)

Reactions: andreas
Ohhh my... this is going to be complicated. I have a fully approved personal account with them now, but asked them to change it into the Belize corporate account, so the reply came :eek:

thank you for your reply.

To open a corporate account with us please do so by submitting the following documents:

(I) Certificate of incorporation and Memorandum & Articles of Association or any other relevant founding documents
(II) Annual return which details who the directors and the beneficial shareholders of your company are as of the last fiscal year or any similar documents which confirm the ownership of the company
(III) Resolution of the Board of Directors to open an account with Bitstamp and identification of those who have authority to operate the account (if applicable)
(IV) Authorization for other persons to manage your account (if applicable)
(V) Copy of a company telephone landline bill or a recent company bank account statement addressed to your company name and office address
(VI) A high resolution image of the international passport and a proof of residency of at least two members of the board of directors, and any owners with a ownership share of 10% or more

A proof of residency can be a scanned image of one of the following paper documents:

• bank statement (no credit card statements)
• utility bill for utilities consumed at the home address
tax return, council tax
• certificate of residency issued by a government or a local government authority
• you can also submit other documents to serve as proof of residency such as; government-issued documents, judicial authority-issued documents, documents issued by a public agency / authority, utility service company, or similar regulated service providing companies

These documents must be provided as high resolution images and proof of residency must be scanned images of paper documents.

Finally we would ask you to please help us better understand the nature of your business by answering the following questionnaire:

1. What is the name of the company and what is its Tax / VAT ID?
2. What is the company url? How do your customers typically reach you?
3. Is your business listed on a recognized stock exchange? If so, what is your unique membership ID?
4. Who is(are) the owner(s) of your company? Please provide the information of the beneficial share ownership including the percentage of shares each beneficiary owns. Please identify all parties with beneficial voting rights for trusts.
5. What is your company's business activity? Please provide a detailed description of company activity, what service you provide, who your typical customers are, what type of payments you accept and how your services are priced.
6. Is your business regulated for AML? If so, what is your specific policy? Specifically, how do you perform KYC for your customers? Please provide as many details of your AML policy as possible.
7. What is the purpose of your trading on Bitstamp? Please describe in as much detail as possible how you intend to use your trading account. Please also help us understand how the funds which will be sent to your Bitstamp account were acquired.
8. Which bank are you using? Please provide the complete address and SWIFT code.
9. Estimated amount that you would be depositing to your Bitstamp account per month (in USD and BTC)? Please help us better understand your intended frequency and volume of deposit/withdrawal bank transfers.
10. What type of trading will be conducted? Buying/selling/both?
11. Do you have an established relationship with any other bitcoin exchange?
12. Will your company provide Bitstamp's customers services by making use of their Bitstamp accounts? If so, how?

I asked the lady if she could check if Belize corps were allowed at all and she answered:

Kindly note that I shall forward your ticket to the appropriate department, with whom you shall continue this correspondence.

We remain available should you need anything else from our end in the meantime.

Kindly note that I shall forward your ticket to the appropriate department, with whom you shall continue this correspondence.

We remain available should you need anything else from our end in the meantime.

I have a feeling that it's going to be complicated doh948""

They are not worth the effort to get through the verification process!! There are much better services around which are faster and 100% anonymous to setup!

Latest Threads