Our valued sponsor

leave the money in the company?

themike

Offshore Agent
Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I am about to incorporate in New Zealand or Dubai (more likely).

I got a general question:

As far as I understand, I only have to tax the money when I take it out of the company. If I e.g. incorporate in Dubai. I make (let's say) 300k/year profit and I take out 100k/year. I have to tax the 100k in Australia, where I live.

The 200k/year is left in the company and it makes further investments with that money. All tax free.

Questions:

1. What would happen if the offshore company buys a house in Australia and rents it out to myself. Do I at any stage have to tax that money?

2. If the company is in Dubai, which is a tax free country. Could I just get residency there and withdraw the money without having to tax it?

3. What about loans. Could that company give me a loan (repayable with interest) and would that be a way to get the money without having to tax it?

Don't get me wrong, I am looking for legal and legitimate ways of saving the tax for the money I don't need for living.

Thanks

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you would have benefit from a Double Tax Treaty with your country if any in place. Otherwise what you are doing can be compared with tax evasion.

Hmm, what question does your answer relate to? I edited my post to make my questions a bit more clear. Would you be able to help me out or point me in the right direction? BTW: Australia and Dubai do not have a treaty as far as I know.

Latest Threads