Our valued sponsor

LeuPay.EU - Review please is it a good offshore bank?

It's me again... I promise that if I solve this issue I'll write a short guide on the forum on how to get approved on leupay...

My actual registered agent is only issuing me a certificate of good standing, that leupay rejects.
They will not send me any other kind of documents.
I also contacted other RA in wyoming and none of the ones that replied so far would provide me with a certificate of incumbency, so there is no point in changing RA.

I got a certificate of incumbency on rocketlawyer.com and that was rejected as well by leupay.

Now I think the last option for me is this:
any of you has a copy (deleting sensible info of course) of a certificate of incumbency, of can give me a link to one I can download online to produce one?

Once the certificate of incumbency will be ready I'll find a way to apostille it.

I'm sorry for being so annoying, but it's the first time and leupay is really making me crazy, add to it the fact that it seems that the RAs are not issuing a certificate of incumbency...

Hi, Sorry to go off the topic, does anyone knows how to use credit card funding with leupay with USA issued credit cards ? i am not able to do it , Please help if anyone knows about it,
Welcome aboard :)
It is not off topic, actually yhe other guys are! :) As far as I can see there is only WireTransfer to fund the account if you want to fund the account yourself.

Anguilla, Argentina, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Montserrat, Netherlands, Niue, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Seychelles, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turks and Caicos Islands, United Kingdom.

Reactions: Richmond

Latest Threads