Our valued sponsor

LIFE AT SEA CRUISES

For roughly 100-300,000 you can pick up a well tuned catamaran and sail the world’s - doing away with taxes.

I’ve seen articles of late of someone that paid 1m$ to live on a cruise ship for years for tax reasons (that was the remodeling costs) etc

I’ve also met people around the world on the ocean living on nothing more than 20,000$ plus a heap of elbow grease vessels.

All the people I know who live on a boat and travel the world have a place somewhere on land where they store their stuff and use it as place of residence.

StarLink has made working on the sea a reality
Was in the marina store the other day equipment for starlink for sale for 100,000 THB about 3800 USD

Second hand one on classifieds for about 19,000 THB.

When you factor in the cost of subscription on top that mounts quickly - much better to go without and just buy internet sims as you enter new countries

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
Was in the marina store the other day equipment for starlink for sale for 100,000 THB about 3800 USD

Second hand one on classifieds for about 19,000 THB.

When you factor in the cost of subscription on top that mounts quickly - much better to go without and just buy internet sims as you enter new countries
you need to compare apples to apples. StarLink is an alternative to the now obsolete geostationary satellite connection, which is crazy expensive and slow. It revolutionized life at sea: not only you can now watch Netflix in the middle of the ocean, but you can also get super accurate meteo, charts, communicate with other vessels beside vhf, and of course work remotely.

Reactions: jafo