Our valued sponsor

List of EMI and Digital Banks

hi @henning
as discussed most of these have been used and tested
in regards to bitcoin and banking you may also want to read the thread All my requests to get a bank account for bitcoin trading got rejected??
obviously personally wouldnt recommend transferring 30,000 worth of bitcoins all at once for obvious reasons but you can transfer them at a slow pace and then once converted in euros you may want to disperse them into several accounts hence you are not tied to one service provider and you have the option to withdraw/invest/spend funds from various places which also offer debit cards

hi @crispgo
its not only a matter of which service provider has been in business for the longest time, its also checking by which authority they are regulated, if they provide any insured depositor sum, some providers are also banks too so best to check the Depositor Compensation Scheme (if any) for each service so that answers whom to trust the 100k with

Reactions: blizz
I'm working on open and apply for accounts with the providers mentioned above. Some of them I gave up already from the beginning since they are real financial institutions and won't accept my docs :D I have order a fresh package from @auric for all this.

Reactions: cutmetwo
hi @SoFast
Viabuy is not a bank or bank account its a debit card facility and each card has its own unique IBAN (the dedicated IBAN with bank Deutsche Kontor Privatbank with SWIFT DEKTDE7GXXX)
the service belongs to PPRO Financial Ltd, not Deutsche Kontor Privatbank
this has also been discussed on another thread - Anonymous bank card with personal IBAN account number, QCKCard
can confirm that it has been tried and tested and it works, only thing to note down is the limits on the card check the website for more details
So this works with darks? you know?

hi @crispgo
its not only a matter of which service provider has been in business for the longest time, its also checking by which authority they are regulated, if they provide any insured depositor sum, some providers are also banks too so best to check the Depositor Compensation Scheme (if any) for each service so that answers whom to trust the 100k with
Good advise! Do you know if any of them give me own IBAN number? easy to apply for ?

Latest Threads