Our valued sponsor

Methods to withdraw from Skirll! need help!

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I'm looking to avoid local bank in order to withdraw from skrill, alternative ways, I've tried to withdraw to payonner but they ask for proof of source of income, I wanted to try toneo card but i don't trust them cus I've a bad experience with them and anytime card too.

I think of neteller card, but many people said, they get banned after their first transcation, so maybe your ideas will help me.

thnx in advance.

Hello,
I'm looking to avoid local bank in order to withdraw from skrill, alternative ways, I've tried to withdraw to payonner but they ask for proof of source of income, I wanted to try toneo card but i don't trust them cus I've a bad experience with them and anytime card too.

I think of neteller card, but many people said, they get banned after their first transcation, so maybe your ideas will help me.

thnx in advance.
With payoneer you need to send them the invoice, the contract, even e-mails to prove that it's a real job. Also, if it's not a "major" US company, be prepared to give them certificate of incorporation etc.
It's not impossible, but working with themis a pain in the a*s.

You can try: worldcore, leupay, paysera.

Advcash refuse any payment from 3rd parties that are not their partners.

Reactions: bountymounty
Hello,

thnx in advance.
One of the alternatives can be buying BTC with Skrill + Advance Cash.

Latest Threads