Our valued sponsor

monero vs bitcoin

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
if monero is more secure in the sense that it cannot be traced than bitcoin, why dont hackers living in some countries use monero rather than bitcoin to convert stolen money if it cannot be traced then? or is the claim that it cannot be traced just be balderdash because at some point law enforcement like the fbi will be able to trace it someway, somehow???? will law enforcement at some point be able to trace monero like bitcoin or will this only happen in some countries like rich developed first world nations rather than third world countries? i think that criminals in third world countries have a good chance of using monero to convert stolen money but if someone lives in the united states or countries similar to it for some reason theres a good and i mean good chance of getting caught for some reason but i dont know why even if theyre using monero......... why would that be if anyone is willing to give me a hunch as to why my suspicions are correct? why is it that even with monero which cannot be traced but if the hackers happen to live in the u.s. more than likely they will get caught?

But if you exchange the money into real money using an ATM or you buy something over the Internet that you later on sell to another guy for cash you can be pretty safe!

I have setup an anonymous account with a few of services like the mentioned.

Latest Threads