Our valued sponsor

Need good payment processor for offshore company?

aris

Offshore Agent
Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm into some regular business selling fashion so it's nothing illegal or nasty stuff just simple eCommerce.

Do you know what good payment processor there is available for an offshore company, say in Cyprus or Belize?

I need some company that we can trust large sums not some shady small processor please.

What business are you into? how much volume do you have and where is your Company incorporated?

Above questions need to be answered in order for us to be able to help ;)

I have hosting company and need to process payment, do you recommend? I have merchant history with stripe already but im sick of their tactics and non sense. Can you assist? :)

That's true, most of the major payment processor require that. If you are a startup you want to go with a 3rd party billing company to start with. Once you build up a processing history you can apply for your own merchant account.

Reactions: icecold
That's true, most of the major payment processor require that. If you are a startup you want to go with a 3rd party billing company to start with. Once you build up a processing history you can apply for your own merchant account.

If I don't have any processor history as a merchant can they take in consideration my personal PayPal account?

Latest Threads