Our valued sponsor

Need help - bank account and online payment

mountain jade

Mar 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello all,

Glad to be here. I am new to this forum and received a lot of useful information even before registration. Really appreciate!

I have a problem with online payment and hope to get advice here.

Here is the situation. I have two offshore companies, one is Belize and the other is Delaware, USA. Our business is online dating. We own a functional bank account in Taiwan & Payoneer virtual bank account. Because this is a startup, there is no transaction history.
We use Stripe & Paypal for online payment. Stripe is ideal as it is easier to integrate and manage, of course, it is more reliable. In order to have a active Stripe account, we set up a company in Delaware and opened two US bank accounts, one is Citizens Bank and the other is Bank of America. Both accounts were closed somehow and the banks don't give explanation. Fortunately, there is no deposit in the accounts yet. As a result, we decide not to open any US accounts just for Stripe.

If I still want to use Stripe, what should I do?

If there is any good payment gateway that suits my need, please share.

p.s. I don't know why I can't create a thread @ online payment discussion, so I am doing it here.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
Hello all,

Glad to be here. I am new to this forum and received a lot of useful information even before registration. Really appreciate!

I have a problem with online payment and hope to get advice here.

Here is the situation. I have two offshore companies, one is Belize and the other is Delaware, USA. Our business is online dating. We own a functional bank account in Taiwan & Payoneer virtual bank account. Because this is a startup, there is no transaction history.
We use Stripe & Paypal for online payment. Stripe is ideal as it is easier to integrate and manage, of course, it is more reliable. In order to have a active Stripe account, we set up a company in Delaware and opened two US bank accounts, one is Citizens Bank and the other is Bank of America. Both accounts were closed somehow and the banks don't give explanation. Fortunately, there is no deposit in the accounts yet. As a result, we decide not to open any US accounts just for Stripe.

If I still want to use Stripe, what should I do?

If there is any good payment gateway that suits my need, please share.

p.s. I don't know why I can't create a thread @ online payment discussion, so I am doing it here.
Hi.
Welcome aboard! thu&¤#

Your business is Adult Dating?

Welcome aboard :)

What is the error message you get, any screenshot maybe?

Would like to know what business you are into? Was there any agent that helped you with the account opening?

Welcome aboard :)

What is the error message you get, any screenshot maybe?

Would like to know what business you are into? Was there any agent that helped you with the account opening?

Hi, admin, now it works @ online payment discussion, but I don't know how to delete it. Maybe you can help?

We are online dating, specifically, it is like mail bride matching.

I asked my friend to open the bank accounts for the company and he represents himself as treasurer.

A trick can be a Leupay Business account (free) and 2CO (NO High Risk business). thu&¤#
The offshore company in Belize has the bank account?
thank you! 2CO stands for 2checkout, right? If yes, unfortunately 2CO does not support online dating and after that they recommended another payment processor. It is not attractive for us.

The company in Belize has the bank account located in another country, Taiwan.

Well, you may be better on to get a company in the EU or in a country where you actually can get a merchant account. There are Visa / MC cross boarder regulations that make it difficult sometimes to find the right provider.

I work with a few payment service providers but they only accept EU entities i.e. UK, Malta, Cyprus, Ireland and everything has to be transparent..

Well, you may be better on to get a company in the EU or in a country where you actually can get a merchant account. There are Visa / MC cross boarder regulations that make it difficult sometimes to find the right provider.

I work with a few payment service providers but they only accept EU entities i.e. UK, Malta, Cyprus, Ireland and everything has to be transparent..
thank you, admin!
Are there any providers that accept Belize company with the bank account located in another country? I want to work on what I have now, even though the transaction fee is higher than standard.
Opening company and account in EU would be my next step.

Have you tried with CCBILL, Verotel or Epoch system, maybe netbilling ?

Have you tried with CCBILL, Verotel or Epoch system, maybe netbilling ?
hi admin,

I checked Verotel, and now they have two options that uses same back end system.
1) Verotel:Basic it is 15.5% rate and 500 EUR set up that can be waived next year and rate can be much lower as soon as you make some sales
2) Cardbilling:CardBilling is 5% flat rate. Set up is 1000 USD firts year and then 500 USD annual fee

As I understand, Verotel is in this business for ages and quite reliable, so Cardbilling should be the same. Could anyone comment on this provider?

Regarding Netbilling, just wrote to them. I hope 6-month process history in the account is not necessary.

hi admin,

I checked Verotel, and now they have two options that uses same back end system.
1) Verotel:Basic it is 15.5% rate and 500 EUR set up that can be waived next year and rate can be much lower as soon as you make some sales
2) Cardbilling:CardBilling is 5% flat rate. Set up is 1000 USD firts year and then 500 USD annual fee

As I understand, Verotel is in this business for ages and quite reliable, so Cardbilling should be the same. Could anyone comment on this provider?

Regarding Netbilling, just wrote to them. I hope 6-month process history in the account is not necessary.

Quick update about Netbilling here. They only accept company with more than 6 month processing history, so they recommend me to contact www.EMPPAY.com . Has anyone used this third part provider?

Latest Threads