Our valued sponsor

Need help for Iranian nationals!

Well, reading all of it at some point @Montecristo is right and you can't hide your identiy from the banks. Even not you buy a turnkey company / dormant company with bank account or you take over a Seychelles corp with bank account. Once the bank finds out that you are from Iran they will close the account.

Only possible legal solution in your case is to either find a bank that has not problems with Iran citizens or you find some Trust that will full manage your company for a annual fee.

Alternative, buy some documents from an Mexican, Romanian or from someone from Brazil including his signature and open the account in this persons name :D

Reactions: JohnLocke and Hamed
Well, reading all of it at some point @Montecristo is right and you can't hide your identiy from the banks. Even not you buy a turnkey company / dormant company with bank account or you take over a Seychelles corp with bank account. Once the bank finds out that you are from Iran they will close the account.

Only possible legal solution in your case is to either find a bank that has not problems with Iran citizens or you find some Trust that will full manage your company for a annual fee.

Alternative, buy some documents from an Mexican, Romanian or from someone from Brazil including his signature and open the account in this persons name :D

Auric, you get what I mean. Just that I don't want to buy some documents to get things through as the result can be scary if the cat is out of the bag. In fact, if you know. The internet also has its dark side whereby you can buy all these documents. Some of the websites ending with .onion rather than .com will have this kind of extreme offshore services. In the dark side of the web, you can even buy yourself a citizenship. There are basically 3 ways to get a new identity. Holding fake documents, ghosting or buy a new citizenship that allows you to change your identity totally.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Hamed
I agree with most of what is posted here. I have send an request to check if there are any problems for citizens from Iran to open an bank account there.. in the past there was but maybe it has changed.

Reactions: JohnSeed and Hamed
Depends on how big your business is. Small business won't get troubles as long you stay below the radar with less than 100k Euros a month.

If the fake documents are used to commit a small crime, it is a crime and it makes a little money. If the fake documents are used to commit a big crime, it is a crime and it makes a hell lot of money, which one will you choose? :p

Still committing crime might as well make tonne of money right?

Couldn't agree more with you thu&¤#

Yes. I live in Iran.
what about the multiple companies? am I able to hide my nationality by creating cascading companies?
Damn, I just spoke with an professional about your situation and the reply for Cyprus banks is as the below:

Still the sanctions against the Iranians have not yet been lifted by the banks.

If the client resides in Iran, we cannot open a bank account.
If he resides outside Iran, then an account can be opened.

I send you a PM too ;)

Damn, I just spoke with an professional about your situation and the reply for Cyprus banks is as the below:

I send you a PM too ;)

Good try. Cannot modify the banking rules but can modify the other factors.

At least there is an option for Iranian citizens to get an account if they are not resides outside of Iran.. that's better than a total ban!!
Yes, I agree. but it's very cruel. 5+1 committed Iran that they would lift ALL banking sanctions against Iran.

now I'm studying the choice of using my uncle's passport. it's a danish passport and I think it's a very credible passport. but I'm not certain about the consequences which my uncle may faced with in terms of taxes. I don't want to impose him extra costs. he is very kind and I know he will not accept any shares in my income and will not accept any money. so it's not fair to make troubles for him.

I send you a PM too ;)
Thanks for your kind attempts. appreciate your kind comments!
but I think we can not change the world so we have to deal with these maybe problems in the world and pray for a better world!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well that would be to call for troubles! I already informed him about the option possible.

It's not easy to get a Seychelles foundation setup if you do it through an professional. It requires a lot of knowledge to get the documents completed correct. It would also make no sense to advise him to find an agent that is able to help him with such an setup when a simple Seychelles or Belize (or other jurisdiction) company can do it with a bank account in Cyprus!

Reactions: Hamed
As Iranian with international business you can try JSC «MB Bank» > Main page Owner of this Russian bank is Melli Bank of Iran so they could open for you bank account and you can work internationaly without any problem. Need just to have good business plan and description of your business.
This sounds like a good and valid source.

If you want to get 2nd passport let me know by PM
Is this again such an $15k solution + $30k after approval? or what's the total costs including hidden fees for this service?

Reactions: redeye
As Iranian with international business you can try JSC «MB Bank» > Main page Owner of this Russian bank is Melli Bank of Iran so they could open for you bank account and you can work internationaly without any problem. Need just to have good business plan and description of your business. If you want to get 2nd passport let me know by PM.
Do you know if this bank accept people from Iran also if they live there?

Latest Threads