Our valued sponsor

Need help for Iranian nationals!

Thank you. Will have a read. So what you mean is that they simply ask you for a Skype conference call with Video and that's it. No requirement for personal visit with this bank right?!
Yes... some times ago I had a discussion with them and they said for opening a bank account you just need to send documents and make a conversation with the bank agents via video conferencing. you can also email them and ask it again.

Reactions: negon
Hi,
i am from Iran and i have Visa-card from AEB Bank of Armenia.
Most banks Armenian accept Iranian.
my visa-card is classic ,EX is 5 years.
i pay 50$ for open an account.
a copy of Passport.
after 5 days i got my visa-card.
and you need VPN when you are in Iran.
I hope,helpful.

Reactions: negon
Hello guys!
I'm Hamed from Iran. I am a web developer and software engineer. in the past weeks I was seeking a solution to expand my business to an international business as my start-up business. so I went for registering a company in one of the offshore jurisdictions but after a lot of research didn't find a bank which accept Iranian nationals!
as you may know the recent nuclear deal between Iran and 5+1 has lifted banking sanctions against Iran, but it seems that these sanctions has remained. I've contacted several banks like: CIM Bank, Loyal bank, Baltikums, Rietumu, Europacific Bank and etc. all of them refused to open accounts for Iranian citizens. now I'm really seeking a good and budget friendly solution.
one of my friends has suggested some solutions:
1- going to a full nominee structure without the closure of the beneficial owners to the banks which I think would have several security concerns
2- making a parent company in Seychelles and a child company in HK. Seychelles does not closure the real owners publicly so the shareholder and director would be my Seychelles company. if its not sufficient we can incorporate more companies to make it more complex. in this plan there is not security concerns about nominees
3- making a bank who accept Iranian nationals as shareholders of an offshore company!!! (which I have not find it until now)

Do you have any guides and opinions on my case? any guides and helps would be appreciated!

PS: according to FATF, recently Iran began negotiations with them and FATF in their recent statement brought out Iran from their blacklist for 18 months to implement the action plan with Iran.
I Wonder if you ever found a solution to get a bank account for your needs? It has been a long time since you posted this but I have a friend in same situation as you.

I Wonder if you ever found a solution to get a bank account for your needs? It has been a long time since you posted this but I have a friend in same situation as you.
Sorry for such a late response!!
I went for using my uncle's passport. It's a Danish passport and is very credible. but some notes:
1- now I see few banks that accept Iranians. specifically some banks in China, Armenia and other East Asia banks. but unfortunately not EU banks yet. Armenia is a good place to open a true bank account with debit cards, SWIFT transfers and so on
2- It seems illegal but is a choice to provide fake or unreal address proof like a friends or family house addresses. most banks have problems with if you reside in Iran, not your citizenship. for example, if you provide your Iranian citizenship, and an address from another country you will have much fewer difficulties.

Reactions: hiju and brutalzorn
Sorry for such a late response!!
I went for using my uncle's passport. It's a Danish passport and is very credible. but some notes:
1- now I see few banks that accept Iranians. specifically some banks in China, Armenia and other East Asia banks. but unfortunately not EU banks yet. Armenia is a good place to open a true bank account with debit cards, SWIFT transfers and so on
2- It seems illegal but is a choice to provide fake or unreal address proof like a friends or family house addresses. most banks have problems with if you reside in Iran, not your citizenship. for example, if you provide your Iranian citizenship, and an address from another country you will have much fewer difficulties.
Great you came back here and posted about how you sorted it all out. Even it seems to be a complicated way it is worth for other to know ;)

Latest Threads