Our valued sponsor

Need help to compare web hosts: Hostwinds & Demontech

Brunoweb

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys,

I've started thinking of buying vps hosting account for my 5 new wordpress blogs.
They require over 40 gbs of disk space + 1000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
I have found hostwinds.com and also demontech.net - their prices meet my budget.
What host would you choose? WhY? Any experiences dealing with them?

What is this about.. you found a forum that you can SPAM. I'm already finding the popcorn to the drama that will start once Admin hit the big DELETE button and all threads vanish spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%& dead:-!

If you choose Hostwinds ssd hosting, you'll be pleased - they offer 100% customer satisfaction.
For the price, it is amazing. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. Features are very good.

What is this about.. you found a forum that you can SPAM. I'm already finding the popcorn to the drama that will start once Admin hit the big DELETE button and all threads vanish spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%&spa#¤%& dead:-!
We consider to lock the forums so hosting providers have to pay a monthly fee of €10 to post and open threads! :D

Latest Threads