Our valued sponsor

Need offshore company and account fast, how fast is possible?

JohnK

Mentor Group Gold
Jan 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi Guys fin4774"

I'm all new to this forum and the world of offshore company formation with banking!

So forgive me for this question but I'm lost.

My situation is the following, I have an small online business where I sell simple services. My monthly profits are round 6000 usd which I don't want to pay tax!

What would you suggest is the very best solution to get setup offshore?

I already read about digital account service providers as you call them here, are these really the best for business requirements as mine?

If I read you correct this is indeed the best solution for you I would say. The Seychelles has not public registry available and if you setup the corp with dark docs. it will be easy to hide your identity. It will require you to find a good VPS which you can find in the VPS & Hosing forums here!

Payment processing can be done with 2checkout.com no problem. Otherwise if they don't want to accept a Seychelles corp. any longer go with a Belize corp. as long as you use dark docs. it is not a problem.

Well! A seychelles company is cheaper. Most of the users here are focusing much more on the total costs then to what they get! With one of the most trusted providers I have been working with for some time now, the situation is this. You get a complete company setup in the Seychelles for just 750€ comapred to a Belize corp which is €1150 you get the same with the SC corp.

However, you may ask 2co first and then decide.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome aboard :)

You may indeed ask 2co first what countries they accept. I can say that Belize will work with 2co!

Reactions: justlearning123
okay I have the budget for a Belize company no problem to pay for this service! So you can confirm Belize is a better choice for me and my business and 2checkout correct me please if this is wrong?

What do you mean by VPS please explain in details I have no clue sorry stupi#21

Reactions: negon