Our valued sponsor

Neo- Banks keeps rejecting my application for my US LLC (Amazon Self-Pub) Any alternative to Wise, Relay, Brex, Mercury & Novel?

alexx999

Apr 7, 2023
italy
Visit site
Very strange...

A lot of these banks are rejecting my applications without even stating the motives, i guess it's something related to my Mexican residency maybe?

I tried with mercury, novel, brex, Zenus doesn't offer banking for businesses anymore.... WTH?

I am doing only legit operations, receiving Wires from amazon and paying amazon advertising, sometimes freelancers on upwork?!

I mean I'm not in a bad industry or anything and everything is legit, seems like it's almost impossible to open a bank account for my LLC other than Wise (they did accept my request, I paid for the business account but they don't issue Cards so i can only send wire transfer or receive money, i need to pay ads with a debit card)

Any alternative for non residents?

Why so much rejections lately?

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Very strange...

A lot of these banks are rejecting my applications without even stating the motives, i guess it's something related to my Mexican residency maybe?

I tried with mercury, novel, brex, Zenus doesn't offer banking for businesses anymore.... WTH?

I am doing only legit operations, receiving Wires from amazon and paying amazon advertising, sometimes freelancers on upwork?!

I mean I'm not in a bad industry or anything and everything is legit, seems like it's almost impossible to open a bank account for my LLC other than Wise (they did accept my request, I paid for the business account but they don't issue Cards so i can only send wire transfer or receive money, i need to pay ads with a debit card)

Any alternative for non residents?

Why so much rejections lately?

Brex will always gonna reject you

Mercury did you mentioned that you have US operations since you work with Amazon?

Zenus is only for individuals for now not yet opened for business

Wise gonna close your account suddenly for months while your money in it and you wont get it for very long time

Brex will always gonna reject you

Mercury did you mentioned that you have US operations since you work with Amazon?

Zenus is only for individuals for now not yet opened for business

Wise gonna close your account suddenly for months while your money in it and you wont get it for very long time
Brex rejected me, f**k them.

Mercury, Yes, you have to have US Operations or they won't let you move forward with the application.

Zenus not useful at all...

Wise worked instantly but they are not issuing debit cards so... WTH!

I tried also Relayfi and another one i forgot the name, i also applied for Payooner.

The problem with relayfi is that they always reject my proof of address (Mexican Electric Bill) because it's in Spanish and not in English and also they want a utility bill or bank statement of my LLC but so far i received 0 bills nor i have a bank other than wise, so how can i send them a proof of address?!! I tried with a Wise statement but they reject the document.... How am i supposed to offer a proof of address if the company has just been opened ?!

The problem with relayfi is that they always reject my proof of address (Mexican Electric Bill) because it's in Spanish and not in English and also they want a utility bill or bank statement of my LLC but so far i received 0 bills nor i have a bank other than wise, so how can i send them a proof of address?!!
Get your bill translated and notarized and the bill for your LLC - photoshop is your best friend or find someone that easily can generate such a bill for you. Works always.

Reactions: ilke
I am Mexican and I have had no problems opening an account.
For the CFE receipt I always attach in the same PDF the Spanish version and the translated version in English using DeepL and they accept me.