Our valued sponsor

Netbilling.com only for Adult or also regular business?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I would like to get your input, do you know if they are only for Adult payment processing or also take on other highrisk / low risk business?

They have been in business as long as the other major payment processors so I trust them to be reliable and trustworthy that's not the issue.

Yeah as you said, they have been in business for ages.

Actually they take on all type of business also with direct Merchant Account, means high risk and regular e-com business.

Also they have the following limitations:
The offshore banks (non US) we work with require you to have a documented six (6) month processing history with a monthly minimum of $15,000.00 and a projected monthly volume of $20,000.00. The bank will want to see sales volume, number of sales, refund volume, number of refunds, chargebacks, etc.

There will be a problem for startups / new business as you may see from the above, so I asked them what to do, see below:
NETbilling allows for start up. But the merchant banks we work with do not allow for start up. If you're able to obtain a merchant that our system is compatible with we would be able to plug it into our payment gateway and process your transactions.

They accept European companies:
In addition to the above our NON-US merchant account provider will require you to have an EU, UK or CY Corp

Hope it may be of help yo you :)

Reactions: negon
Thank you Admin very helpful. They will offer startups to process payments by their 3rd party payment solution until you have a stable turnover and low CB ratio. That's cool and a much better way of doing it compared to most other MAP's that just reject startup business.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You're welcome, just check out for your self and maybe aproach their live chat, works pretty good.

Latest Threads