Our valued sponsor

New offshore company setup for 2017, please help!

hofo

Jun 20, 2016
Cyberspace
www.hofo.com
Hello,

I can't say I'm really new to all of this and setting up offshore companies! But I want to get a better structure on my current setup (Seychelles and Belize company) and future jurisdictions.

What I'm looking for is to setup a "holding" company that may own the shares of the existing companies, can that be made possible?

I also look to use a new setup company in the Seychelles for setting up new companies in the future. This company shall be used as shareholder and director of the new entities, can this be made possible?

No one answered you guys :)

Well for 2017 there has been a real game changer I think!

OECD and worldwide the banks have changed the way one is able to open a real offshore bank account. It means more paperwork, more documents to be provided and even more information about the beneficial owner of the company has to be provided.

After all the crap that is going on with the Tax Information Exchange Agreements (I mean all of them) I personally don't think it is a valid solution to open a real offshore accuunt unless you are able to pay a very good tax lawyer or CPA to sit next to you when you have to speak with your tax office.

Personally and after months of testing I came to the conclusion that for 2017 a Seychelles corp with digital currency provider is what you want to open. You will need to have a special setup to fly low almost invisible under the radar, more of this you can read in the Mentor Group forums.

Simple as that!

I agree either register a Seychelles or Belize company and then go for service like LeuPay, WorldCore, AdvanceCash, Xapo etc. virtual banking solution. 100% anonymity and cool cash in the ATMs pho%¤#

OECD and worldwide the banks have changed the way one is able to open a real offshore bank account. It means more paperwork, more documents to be provided and even more information about the beneficial owner of the company has to be provided.

After all the crap that is going on with the Tax Information Exchange Agreements (I mean all of them) I personally don't think it is a valid solution to open a real offshore accuunt unless you are able to pay a very good tax lawyer or CPA to sit next to you when you have to speak with your tax office.

Personally and after months of testing I came to the conclusion that for 2017 a Seychelles corp with digital currency provider is what you want to open. You will need to have a special setup to fly low almost invisible under the radar, more of this you can read in the Mentor Group forums.

Simple as that!
Total agree with @auric here!

I agree with most of people here. If you can avoid to open a real offshore account and can make use of some of the many service providers for banking around it is defiantly what you want to do. On the forum you can find many great suggestions on how to setup something total & 100% anonymous! Risk free!

100% anonymity and cool cash in the ATMs pho%¤#

Until that beautiful day you insert your card and the atm doesn't want to give it back to you...
It happens one time, you have to get inside and they give it back to you plus the money. What's really happening is they are tracking you.
And the banks manager forwards the cctv tapes to the police together with the card data. Every withdrawal is tracked and they understand easily where you live :D

They have you on video, so you'll better be the same on documents.

If things go bad, you'll have a surprise at the airport when taking your flight...

Saw it happen to a friend that was gambling with the taxman. I think he's changed name and maybe sex too by now, just to not pay that much :D

This is why these days is much easier to relocate to a friendly country that doesn't tax foreign income, so that your offshore stays tax free and you can also sleep great.
Not easy if you're US citizen :p

As with everything else there is a risk. I don't think it's that risky with the card as long as you don't use it anywhere close to where you live, for instant use it in a different country. In europe it's not that complicated to accomplish.

Simple as that!

Sounds great! But I can't get an answer from anyone at this point... I've sent email, skype requests, the contact forms and what not to these guys: International Business Company (IBC) - Seychelles offshore IBC company and offshore corp group. No reply for weeks...

Okay I see.. the only thing you need is a Seychelles corp. you can get that everywhere. If you didn't get a reply from the companies you have contacted then go to the next.

I can't imagine that you didn't get a reply from offshorecorpgroup.com I know they respond within hours. But maybe something went wrong with you. If you want I can start a PM with you where you send me your email and I will get in touch with them quickly.

Once you have the company you can simply contact EPB directly and get your account opened, just get your documents prepared.

I have been using a Seychelles company with dark docs. have opened accounts with several providers resulting in 4 devit cards which all can't be connected to my name! This is amazing and awesome I'm so f*****g happy to finally have found a solution to stay 100% anonymous! I just feel more comfortable when I go to bed and when counting my cash :D

Latest Threads