Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank account that doesn't mind cryptocurrencies

lookingforanswers

Apr 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,

So here is my predicament. A friend of mine already has a Belize LLC and and a Belize bank account and he wanted to start investing some of his money into Bitcoins. He got a corporate account on Bitstamp and all was well until Atlantic IBL (where he has the bank account) did not want to wire the money to Bitstamp because they said that they don't send wires to crpyto exchanges...

I wanted to create the same setup but since I heavily invest into cryptos (mostly altcoins) this doesn't work for me. My primary business is SEO and consulting and from their I use a big portion of my profits to invest into altcoins...

So what do you guys recommend that I should do? I plan on proceeding with the Belize LLC I just don't know where to open a bank account... Or do I even have to open a bank account? Are there any other online solutions?

Thanks!

Reactions: lostguy
Any bank in Belize must be in compliance with all current regulations. Since currency exchange is licensed activity, no bank will allow IBCs to work with crypto currencies without proper IFSC license. Also, banks monitor all transactions and beneficiaries. Once they spot something they don't like, they act immediately. It is cheaper to close 100 accounts then to have one request for investigation from correspondent US bank.

Any bank in Belize must be in compliance with all current regulations. Since currency exchange is licensed activity, no bank will allow IBCs to work with crypto currencies without proper IFSC license. Also, banks monitor all transactions and beneficiaries. Once they spot something they don't like, they act immediately. It is cheaper to close 100 accounts then to have one request for investigation from correspondent US bank.

I am not talking about my company doing currency exchange, I am talking about my company investing into bitcoins just from our money not to take on clients or anything similar. So why would a company need an IFSC license for that?

I am not talking about my company doing currency exchange, I am talking about my company investing into bitcoins just from our money not to take on clients or anything similar. So why would a company need an IFSC license for that?
Open an EMI account with unique IBAN.

PS: BITPANDA accepts Credit cards.

Hi guys,

So here is my predicament. A friend of mine already has a Belize LLC and and a Belize bank account and he wanted to start investing some of his money into Bitcoins. He got a corporate account on Bitstamp and all was well until Atlantic IBL (where he has the bank account) did not want to wire the money to Bitstamp because they said that they don't send wires to crpyto exchanges...

I wanted to create the same setup but since I heavily invest into cryptos (mostly altcoins) this doesn't work for me. My primary business is SEO and consulting and from their I use a big portion of my profits to invest into altcoins...

So what do you guys recommend that I should do? I plan on proceeding with the Belize LLC I just don't know where to open a bank account... Or do I even have to open a bank account? Are there any other online solutions?

Thanks!
after more than a year I would be interested to know where did you setup your business and what bank account did you opened? I have been looking for a very long time to find something and thought you may have found it.

Latest Threads