Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank accounts who can work with Paypal

asdasdasd

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
I read many posts here and i found 2 posible answers to this question. Bank of Cyprus and Piraeus bank.

The question is, there are other banks who can work with Paypal?

To be clear, it is about posibilty to make withdraws from Paypal into your offshore bank account, via credit/debit card.

And these cards are limited to Visa. Paypal not accept Master cards for withdraws.

I think this is a good topic, because there are many peoples who collect the money via Paypal..Almost all websites work with Paypal.

Welcome aboard :)

Where are you located and what business are you into if I may ask? Depending on your answer there may be other banks to work with.

I am located in Europe and i intend to open a offshore company in Belize. My revenues are in totally from Paypal.

In Europe, Paypal not accept linking bank account, like US or maybe other countries..

Until i can not found the answer to this question, i am stock now.. I must found a solution for withdraw from paypal.

Reactions: dirtyharry and aage
Well, you can link your bank account to PayPal, they send a small amount to your account and you enter the amount as an verification in the paypal account, pretty easy.

This has been working for many clients also without Cyprus bank accounts.

No, this will not working in Europe. Because being located in Europe, you can not link a bank account to your paypal account. In Europe paypal accept only linking the credit/debit cards. And i am interested what banks have Visa cards accepted by paypal for wthdraws, other then Cyprus banks.

Reactions: aage
Payoneer was a solution until recently. But this mean to open a bank account in US, no more stealth.. And IRS is there, even if i am in Europe. Good by privacy! Anyway, paypal not accept Payoneer anymore.

No' date=' this will not working in Europe. Because being located in Europe, you can not link a bank account to your paypal account. In Europe paypal accept only linking the credit/debit cards. And i am interested what banks have Visa cards accepted by paypal for wthdraws, other then Cyprus banks.[/quote']
hmmm strange I just logged into my account to double check. I have a bank account with some bank in Latvia. What I did is add my bank account with PayPal, they send an amount to the bank account, I checked with my Internet banking and typed that amount, woala account verified and receiving money.. Will try with a Piraeus account now... post shortly.

This may explain what your issue is:

When you withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account in Latvia, the funds will be converted to Euro. When you add funds to your PayPal account from your bank account in Latvia or use your bank account in Latvia to fund a transfer, the amount will be in Euro.
When I try to link a Cyprus account there I don't even have this option (Latvia and USA only) because this PayPal account is Latvia registered! Will speak with a collegue of mine who has a Cyprus account.

In my Paypal the only option is US bank account for linking. I know that linking a US account it is posible because in the past i try Payoneer and it work. But Payoneer is far away offshore bank..And it is located in US, that mean big troubles later..

For me the only option is credit/debit cards. And i think it is avalable for all european contries. Because there are no offshore banks in Europe to be sure that linking the bank account to your paypal, banks will keep your privacy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked with the VISA and MasterCard options, see below:

paypal-cyprus-bank-account.jpg

Now I entered my Visa credit card here from BoC and it get charged an small amount...then I went to the Add Card again and entered the Visa Debit Card from USB Bank Cyprus, worked also fine, so far at at least, I can't see the charges yet! /monthly_2015_06/paypal-cyprus-bank-account.jpg.4b6a8adbb0902cb5ccd5ddbe3a27e198.jpg

So, the first answer, very good, USB Bank Cyprus , Visa debit Card it is working. Even if the paypal account it is open in another country than Cypru. These are the answers that i expect. Thank you, guys!

For verify a credit card, it is not a rule to be in the country who release the credit/debit card. Actually, i can be in Hungary and link a card released by Cypru bank.

Because Paypal have no autority to check the name or nationality of the owner of the card. They are not a bank.

So, other experience on this area?

And another trick is that paypal let you to check the credit/debit card, even if this is Master, but they do not let you to make withdraws from that card. So verifiyng a paypal account it is good, but you must make a withdraw and see if paypal let you to do that.

Reactions: negon
Visa debit card from Piraeus works fine also! I'm using it. You need Cyprus address for Cyprus card and bank account!
PayPal is country restricted!
My country is not in a Paypal area restricted. I can make withdraws via credit/debit card in my bank account. But these are bank accounts from my country. Not offshore. And when i make a withdraw, this transfer can be registered to our IRS institution.

And having a Cyprus address, card and bank account it is not a solution, because Paypal will ask you about ID and a bill who proof that you live in Cypru. It is not the case for me to move in Cypru.

My country is not in a Paypal area restricted. I can make withdraws via credit/debit card in my bank account. But these are bank accounts from my country. Not offshore. And when i make a withdraw, this transfer can be registered to our IRS institution.

And having a Cyprus address, card and bank account it is not a solution, because Paypal will ask you about ID and a bill who proof that you live in Cypru. It is not the case for me to move in Cypru.
Can be sorted out with nominees, easy enough, it has been done a few times before.

And a question for both guys who answer. It is a bank account open personal or a company account? Offshore' date=' off course.[/quote']
Always, corporate account if anonymity and privacy matters, never personal accounts.

Can be sorted out with nominees, easy enough, it has been done a few times before.
Yes, i know that. But this it is cost you many money. And this is not all. Because you must start a offshore company in Cypru, to have a Nominee. And this is the real issue, because a company in Cypru must pay 10% fee each year from revenues. In Belize, this is zero.

Costs are very high. For a nominee..

Reactions: hungryit