Our valued sponsor

I have set up an offshore business in St Vincent, and tried to open a bank account in St Vincent. But I ran into a bit of a problem when trying to open a bank account in St Vincent as they say at the bank that my business must have the day to day operations within St Vincent. This is not a possibility. They suggested that that I open an offshore account in another country. My question is what country would be a suitable country to open a bank account in that would meet my business needs?

Thanks

I was trying to open with CIBC / Barclays. I have not tried with Euro Pacific as of yet. Thanks. I believe I can provide everything a bank could need, except for the proof of operating day to day business out of the country that the company is registered in.

Thanks!

You need a bankers reference letter in order to open an account with them! Beside that you can easely open an account. You may just be carefull with putting too much money in this bank and always open a second account with some other bank.. There is no need to risk all your money with one bank, no one knows what will happen in the near future!

something offshore from St Vincent
Please elaborate what do you mean with something offshore? If you don't want to bank in Cyprus, Mauritius or Belize Euro Pacific could be a good alternative.

Different offshore banks are going to have different rules and regulations you’ll need to meet to leverage their account services, and you need to be 100% certain you are always working with the very best of the best in this business.
You need to be prepared to answer lots of questions and provide lots of documents with some of the banks. What you want to do before you apply for any offshore account is to ask what documents and information is required to get it all done! So you avoid big surprise!

I have set up an offshore business in St Vincent, and tried to open a bank account in St Vincent. But I ran into a bit of a problem when trying to open a bank account in St Vincent as they say at the bank that my business must have the day to day operations within St Vincent. This is not a possibility. They suggested that that I open an offshore account in another country. My question is what country would be a suitable country to open a bank account in that would meet my business needs?

Thanks
With which agent did you setup your St. Vincent Company and do you mind to let me know what you paid for setup and first year fee?

Reactions: suzy
Finally, the last real benefit that we will touch on here – but certainly not the last benefit you’ll enjoy when using offshore bank accounts – is the ability to protect your assets better than you’d be able to with most traditional banking solutions.
You want to use this as one of the few option when deciding to open an offshore account, since not many onshore banks will protect you from lenders and creditors today.

So if I read it all correct you say that an offshore account can be used for any business transaction you want, no limitations and no one to ask if it's okay what transaction I do?
The only limit I see is that your customers refuse to transfer money to your offshore accounts, other than that no limits.

If this is the EPB account we can get it for free no need to pay anyone to open an account there. Question is if it is really worth the effort one need to get through to open an account there just to find out that there is only a little more privacy there compared to regular offshore banks that obvious not provide much privacy any longer!

To open an offshore bank account can be needful for people that can't open an bank account at all in their own country either because that's not an option at all only for rich people or because the banks have restrictions on who can open an account. Believe it or not, there are countries in Europe where the banks have grouped and keep people out of the banks because of a bad credit history or just because they can't make money on the customer.

In these cases an offshore account can be a business live safer!

Reactions: JohnLocke
If you are not into some shady business it is still useful to have a real bank account available.

Latest Threads