Our valued sponsor

You don't have sufficient posts that's why you can't start a conversation / PM :) FYI How to start Conversation

I have so many members here either contacting me or request me to contact them just to discuss what is the best for their situation that I'm forced to keep privact discussion to only be about what I'm selling.

You are welcome to open a thread so I may reply if I'm able to help ;)

Most of the posts here are outdated ........ folks. Opening an Offshore account for a business is becoming difficult by the day now. I am trying to open a corporate account for my Delaware incorporated business since 2 months already and believe me folks, still I am in square one! Every bank I approached has some way of repelling US registered businesses this way or that way. Now I am approaching the opinion that only a US bank will be available for me but then comes the need of tax papers, EINs and so on. It is becoming a nightmare!! I would be damn happy if someone can give me a reliable lead to a non US bank anywhere in the world for my business which wouldn't kill me with substantial opening fees, monthly maintenance fees, minimum account balances ....... and so on. My startup business wouldn't be able to digest such rippers at the beginning.

Reactions: negon
Most of the posts here are outdated ........ folks. Opening an Offshore account for a business is becoming difficult by the day now. I am trying to open a corporate account for my Delaware incorporated business since 2 months already and believe me folks, still I am in square one! Every bank I approached has some way of repelling US registered businesses this way or that way. Now I am approaching the opinion that only a US bank will be available for me but then comes the need of tax papers, EINs and so on. It is becoming a nightmare!! I would be damn happy if someone can give me a reliable lead to a non US bank anywhere in the world for my business which wouldn't kill me with substantial opening fees, monthly maintenance fees, minimum account balances ....... and so on. My startup business wouldn't be able to digest such rippers at the beginning.
I would stay away from any bank that still opens LLC business bank accounts outside of the US. To my knowledge there is none.Even if it were, it will soon follow the rest of the bunch. What was the logic behind opening a US LLC if you are obviously doing business in Europe?

I would stay away from any bank that still opens LLC business bank accounts outside of the US. To my knowledge there is none.Even if it were, it will soon follow the rest of the bunch. What was the logic behind opening a US LLC if you are obviously doing business in Europe?
I totally agree with you.

quick question @Thirsty Beaver - did you try a Cyprus bank or don't you want to go that route? they only require you to comply to FATCA regulations but they open the account for US corps. and citizens?
Yes, I have contacted few banks there in Cyprus. Piraeus Bank has come up with a huge list of required documents. Takes time to prepare all that. Anyway I have no other choice. I will write here if any thing useful come from there.

Wirecard Bank open accounts without any physical presence.

We gladly give you the following information:

- We are a online bank, so after we have checked all the documents we can open the account without a personal visit from the customer.

- The process to open the account: registration on our website, paying the opening fee of EUR 250.00 and after that you will get all the relevant information of company documents and Wirecard Bank forms.

Not tested.

Reactions: negon and JohnLocke
As far as I know, there are some banks in Europe (some of them are even government-owned) that open accounts for LLCs.

I'm not sure if I should write it publicly(I can't write PMs yet) but I've learned a lot of stuff from here, so:
mBank SA- previously known as BRE Bank I use it personally and some "Polish" LLCs use it (e.g. aftermarket)
PKO BP SA - govt-owned, I don't recommend it for privacy because they held bank account of some EU bet company and "leaked" customer data to customs - betting and gambling (there are some exceptions for licensed companies) is illegal in Poland
BPH (got acquired by Alior Bank)
Alior Bank SA itself, but they are owned in 30-40% by govt (indirectly)
It's also worth to mention, that Alior has it own Currency Exchange platform, which give free USD, GBP, EUR MasterCard with IBAN (there are more currencies but without card) with really competitive rates.
(not sure) ING Bank Slaski SA
(not sure) BZWBK SA
(not sure) Bank Millenium SA

However, I'm not sure if they'll service for a non-EU resident director. Most of the businesses I've checked were owned or managed by Poles.
There are some people in darkweb that are selling accounts, but that's illegal ("owners" of account are often not aware that they are the victim of identity theft).

I do not own any LLC, but I wanted to have and I did some research. I heard about some Lavtian, Czech and British bank (visit in UK required) that can open account for WY/DE LLC but I don't know the details.
Just google "LLC DE USA site:pl" or "LLC IBAN site:pl" or whatever comes to your head, check some allegro sellers and look for their IBAN and then check the bank.

If you want more info, contact me, but I think that I've said enough.

I'm not sure if I should write it publicly(I can't write PMs yet) but I've learned a lot of stuff from here, so:
mBank SA- previously known as BRE Bank I use it personally and some "Polish" LLCs use it (e.g. aftermarket)
PKO BP SA - govt-owned, I don't recommend it for privacy because they held bank account of some EU bet company and "leaked" customer data to customs - betting and gambling (there are some exceptions for licensed companies) is illegal in Poland
BPH (got acquired by Alior Bank)
Alior Bank SA itself, but they are owned in 30-40% by govt (indirectly)
It's also worth to mention, that Alior has it own Currency Exchange platform, which give free USD, GBP, EUR MasterCard with IBAN (there are more currencies but without card) with really competitive rates.
(not sure) ING Bank Slaski SA
(not sure) BZWBK SA
(not sure) Bank Millenium SA

However, I'm not sure if they'll service for a non-EU resident director. Most of the businesses I've checked were owned or managed by Poles.
There are some people in darkweb that are selling accounts, but that's illegal ("owners" of account are often not aware that they are the victim of identity theft).

I do not own any LLC, but I wanted to have and I did some research. I heard about some Lavtian, Czech and British bank (visit in UK required) that can open account for WY/DE LLC but I don't know the details.
Just google "LLC DE USA site:pl" or "LLC IBAN site:pl" or whatever comes to your head, check some allegro sellers and look for their IBAN and then check the bank.

If you want more info, contact me, but I think that I've said enough.

I have a WY LLC, but I asked for closed it to Agent, because FATCA.... SUCKS A LOT.
WY LLC is a good option if there was no FATCA rules.. Really is very cheap have a WY LLP, I paying for 300$ /yr.

If you think openn any US LLC, pelase take care about FACTA, the bank will report all statements to the US government.

I have a WY LLC, but I asked for closed it to Agent, because FATCA.... SUCKS A LOT.
WY LLC is a good option if there was no FATCA rules.. Really is very cheap have a WY LLP, I paying for 300$ /yr.

If you think openn any US LLC, pelase take care about FACTA, the bank will report all statements to the US government.
correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't this only matter if you are a US citizen? Say I live in Europe and I'm the beneficial owner of a US LLC, how does FATCA comes into play?

Latest Threads