Our valued sponsor

Offshore business, cyprus account, Verified Paypal account questions and thoughts.

BSB

Offshore Agent
Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys.

I've been avidly reading through all the messages on the forum over the last week or so and learning what I can about the whole process. I think I'm getting a handle on it all now but still have the odd question on issues I'm unsure about. I currently run an online business that receives 100% of funds via Paypal. I'm looking to start over using the following:

Offshore company in Belize.

Corporate bank account in Cyprus.

Paypal business account in Cyprus.

This is where I'm unclear of the exact procedure to get the Paypal account Verified and remove any financial restrictions. If I open a virtual office in Cyprus that forward on mail will this provide an avenue for bank statements etc that I can then send to Paypal for them to verify the account? Any thoughts on this will be much appreciated. I know there has been speculation on similar points in previous threads but I don't think I ever found a conclusive answer. I live in the UK, but I'm hoping the virtual office will provide the necessary solution to not being resident in Cyprus.

Many thanks in advance for your input.

Most often you will need a utility bill to verify your paypal account and that's not something you get with a Virtual office service. You may check with PayPal what verification they require first at least. So far it seems not possible to open any PayPal account in Cyprus unless you live there. You will need to find alternatives to accept payments that way.

Reactions: lavel
Some of the earlier forum posts seem to indicate that a nominee director through CCLogic can provide the necessary help to facilitate that. I see other members are non-resident bank account holders and withdraw Paypal funds via debit cards to their banks. Just looking for any tips as to how I can manage this myself.

I appreciate any help, guys.

Thanks for the input, Alain.

Is a posible solution to go over and rent a place for a month or two and sort all the paperwork out then? Wondering if anyone had success with that method or shine any other light on the dilemma.

Thanks again guys.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Is a posible solution to go over and rent a place for a month or two and sort all the paperwork out then?
This sounds valid. If the costs to rent a office, get a phone and Water supply are not to high compared to the effort and money you spend to get your paypal verified it's cool.

Thanks for the input, Alain.

Is a posible solution to go over and rent a place for a month or two and sort all the paperwork out then? Wondering if anyone had success with that method or shine any other light on the dilemma.

Thanks again guys.
This is actually the best idea I have seen to sort it out.

Verify your PayPal account with a Virtual Credit Card from here VCC for European Paypal if you need ID and other stuff to open the account just PM me or search the forum.

It makes it actually possible to get a complete business in Europe setup with bank account and PayPal account and almost 95% anonymous!

Reactions: allan
Will have to wait and see how this will work. So far the Cyprus PayPal account is verified with this VCC provider, lets see over the next week what happen. If it fails I have another reliable provider of VCC that I can post here.

Today I verified a Cyprus debit card on an Netherlands PP account. I ignored the line where it says country which anyway can't be changed so the "verification charge" was made by PP and I was able to verify the card. Easy :)

Today I verified a Cyprus debit card on an Netherlands PP account. I ignored the line where it says country which anyway can't be changed so the "verification charge" was made by PP and I was able to verify the card. Easy :)
Did you buy the documents for the verification purposes Admin? Cause I've been thinking of verifying another PayPal for my other business but I need documents. My previous account got limited because of personal issues and I don't think its a good idea to use the same name/address for my new account.

Not for this account, here I used my real second address and name but as mentioned with the Cyprus debit card.

Latest Threads