Our valued sponsor

Offshore call center for customer support phone and live chat needed?

Are they really of help or are they more like a pain once you hired them. I have been in touch with so many outsourcing companies both onshore and offshore and as soon as things get just a little complicated they terrible fail to fullfilm the work.
depends on what it is you are using them for...for some tasks they are pretty good while for others you better do it yourself.

Did you try using the service? Wats your feedback?
I tried them for some simple Internet task, was more like an research project, they totally failed.. they are more for task where you can tell them to move something from A to B in simple steps.

Are they really of help or are they more like a pain once you hired them. I have been in touch with so many outsourcing companies both onshore and offshore and as soon as things get just a little complicated they terrible fail to fullfilm the work.
After some time working with them, it went out that they are useful for simple task while for other research work they won't work!

Reactions: clemens
You can easely find some people on freelancer or job portals that can do the live chat operation for you. It's not that difficult to find someone.

Reactions: clemens
Someone has tried Ripoff Report | Kash Mart International | Complaint Review: 921155 ?
Yup tried them, good for very simple and straight forward task, don't make it complicated for them, they won't be able to complete the work if so.