Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

Using own id of course! Its very easy, just make a simple gig in creative or other section, same day you'll get couple of sales, sure. Then apply for payoneer master card. Within 2 weeks you'll get your card.
Btw if you want to know some tricks getting sales in fiverr, shot me a pm.
I'm sure he don't ask anything about Fiverr sales bro

You need someone to exchange the money from PayPal to Skrill or you need to get some of these verified paypal accounts.

For me I think its better to use Skrill than PayPal or Payoneer. Skrill have less TAX and apply less FEES right now than PayPal that's why some websites are jumping to another payment solution. PayPal's fees grew much larger than before.

Reactions: yves
Someone is able to get real verified PayPal account to Offshore account don't matter bank country but offshore? I pay $500 for fast account take over.. please reply.

Just to make it a little easier for people to find a solution for a verfied PayPal account for their business then have a look at this thread where you can find all information required to get it done. This also apply for people which got banned, or limited with their existing PayPal account and want to open a new PayPal account.

Offshore business, cyprus account, Verified Paypal account questions and thoughts.