Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

I found a fully working solution for 2co.com that works with PayPal and Cyprus entity. Since I don't want this saturated nor want 2co to know about it then I posted a how to in the Mentor Group which is a closed forum only for paying members.

I will go a head and try with some of the more exotic and impossible jurisdictions now and post my journey there in the MG as well.

I'm very excited about this new discovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem to get a PayPal account to be verified, if you follow all the threads around here on the forum you will find all what is required to get it done!

- VCC to verify your paypal account
- documents to open the account
- VPN to use to access your account
- SMS verification system to verify your phone number if required
- Cyprus bank account for this to work with debit card

If you want to use other services than PayPal i.e. Skrill.com | Neteller.com | Payoneer.com | Cubits.com and so forth you can find plenty of information on how to do that on the forum too.

I will collect everything with links in the Mentor Group in a few hours just so it's easier to work with ;)

Reactions: kolagin
I found a fully working solution for 2co.com that works with PayPal and Cyprus entity. Since I don't want this saturated nor want 2co to know about it then I posted a how to in the Mentor Group which is a closed forum only for paying members.

I will go a head and try with some of the more exotic and impossible jurisdictions now and post my journey there in the MG as well.

I'm very excited about this new discovery.
Do you have any news about it please?

@auric will solve all your PayPal problems he can even help you to get a corporate PayPal account with the right documents. Not sure if I'm allowed to tell here how but contact him if you need help with any PayPal limited account, stealth PayPal account or just to get a PayPal account for any purpose. I recommend his service at all times!

@auric is it working with the docs you provide? I want to be 100% sure that it works so I don't get trouble later or waste money on something that can't work!

Reactions: negon