Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company + bank + merchant for online business. [CONSULTATION NEEDED]

Alexfr

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I need some advise regarding formation of offshore company.
Here is short brief about my business.
I have an online business which sells online courses. My website is also membership based. Members pays monthly fee to access some areas on the website.
This is also affiliated website. Each member which referred another member to the website's membership, gets paid.
For this type of online business i want to form a IBC in Seychelles.
I would be happy if someone can give me some advices, regarding banking and merchant account.
What is the best combination for this kind of business?
Where should i register the bank account, with minimal or no balance at all?
Is there any banks in Seychelles that not require minimal balance?
What additional merchant service i can use in order to charge clients worldwide and also pay may affiliates? (currently i'm using paypal)
And finaly how can i find trusted service which will complete the whole formation for me from a to z... There is so many that i hardly can understand either trust them or not.
If you see some questions that might look stupid, please forgie me for my ignorance, as i never formed companies in the past and hardly understand the necessary processes.

Reactions: negon
Hello,
I need some advise regarding formation of offshore company.
Here is short brief about my business.
I have an online business which sells online courses. My website is also membership based. Members pays monthly fee to access some areas on the website.
This is also affiliated website. Each member which referred another member to the website's membership, gets paid.
I would be happy if someone can give me some advices, regarding banking and merchant account.
What is the best combination for this kind of business?
Where should i register the bank account, with minimal or no balance at all?
Is there any banks in Seychelles that not require minimal balance?
What additional merchant service i can use in order to charge clients worldwide and also pay may affiliates? (currently i'm using paypal)
And finaly how can i find trusted service which will complete the whole formation for me from a to z... There is so many that i hardly can understand either trust them or not.
If you see some questions that might look stupid, please forgie me for my ignorance, as i never formed companies in the past and hardly understand the necessary processes.

Some customers with similar business use the following structure:
- 1 offshore company (SVG or St. Kitts and Nevis);
- 1 offshore bank account;
- 1 Leupay Business account.
Payments to affiliates with Leupay (internal transfer).

This will not work with an merchant account. As far as I know there is no MAP that provides credit card processing for a Seychelles company. Only services you may want to use is 2co.com and maybe stripe.com I'm not sure if they accept it.

In regards to banking, you can go with a Cyprus bank requires no min. deposit or you can go with CIM bank Switzerland no min. deposit or Euro Pacific bank.

Some customers with similar business use the following structure:
- 1 offshore company (SVG or St. Kitts and Nevis);
- 1 offshore bank account;
- 1 Leupay Business account.
Payments to affiliates with Leupay (internal transfer).
Which bank can we setup account in St. Vicent? and what agent register company there? do you have any link? I have seen many threads about company and banking there but no links to an agent!

Hi Alexfr, Ive had good experience with a particular provider for offshore company formation and banking. I dont knopw about the merchant account sides of things but if you want the contact for the company formation and bank opening I can give you the contact details. Just send me a PM.

Latest Threads