Our valued sponsor

Offshore company for adult buisness ?

I see, well if @Internationaloff has a bank that accept Adult business you may ask him to help. Otherwise there are ways I know about that most adult webmasters use to get their payment into almost any bank, it requires a 3rd party service provider.

Once the banking for your business is solved you just want to take the cheapest offshore corp. you can setup. For instant a Belize company or even Seychelles company with darks.

There is one thing I don't understand. How can your publisher pay you by PayPal ? They don't accept any Adult business at all and if they find out what is going on theu will freeze your and the publishers account! Usually you will have to use some of the adult billers as mentioned above or Payza, Payoneer for this business?

I see, well if @Internationaloff has a bank that accept Adult business you may ask him to help. Otherwise there are ways I know about that most adult webmasters use to get their payment into almost any bank, it requires a 3rd party service provider.

Once the banking for your business is solved you just want to take the cheapest offshore corp. you can setup. For instant a Belize company or even Seychelles company with darks.

There is one thing I don't understand. How can your publisher pay you by PayPal ? They don't accept any Adult business at all and if they find out what is going on theu will freeze your and the publishers account! Usually you will have to use some of the adult billers as mentioned above or Payza, Payoneer for this business?

My publisher (exoclick) accept adult website & when I receive a payment there is no way for paypal to know if it's and adult buisness or not example of payment :
Your Exoclick.com payment
Payment of XXX.XX EUR covering period from 2017-02-27 to 2017-03-05

that's all so nothing mention I have an adult website

Okay that's good news actually. I wasn't aware of that! That would mean you can open an account anywhere it is possible to get a PayPal account too.